A continuation of NotEnoughItems for 1.7.10 by the developers of Gregtech: New Horizons modpack, with features either inspired and/or backported from JustEnoughItems
We've tested this against all of the mods included in GTNH, as well as a limited set of other mods (like Reika's mods). Every effort has been made to maintain backwards compatibility, however the focus is on the mods contained in the GTNH modpack.
- Speed - Uses a parallel stream to search the item list over multiple cores, resulting in 2-6x faster searches on average [Feels instantaneous]
- A textbox for search with most of the features you'd expect - moving forward, backwards, selection, etc
- Bookmarks! What are you in the process of crafting? Bookmark it using either 'A' or configure your own key.
- Utility/Cheat buttons line up and wrap based on GUI size
- ItemList is no longer regenerated from the ItemRegistry on every inventory load
Other items of note:
- Licensed under LGPL - Use this however you want, but please give back any modifications
- Remove TMI style
- Removed inventory Load/Save state