NotEnoughItems Unofficial 1.7.10
A continuation of NotEnoughItems for 1.7.10 by the developers of Gregtech: New Horizons modpack, with features either inspired and/or backported from JustEnoughItems
We've tested this against all of the mods included in GTNH, as well as a limited set of other mods (like Reika's mods). Every effort has been made to maintain backwards compatibility, however the focus is on the mods contained in the GTNH modpack.
- Speed : Uses a parallel stream to search the item list over multiple cores, resulting in 2-6x faster searches on average, also
- More Speed: Loads the recipe handlers in parallel
- A textbox for search with most of the features you'd expect - moving forward, backwards, selection, etc
- Bookmarks! What are you in the process of crafting? Bookmark it using either 'A' or configure your own key.
- Toggle bookmark pane. Default shortcut key `B`. Item Subsets menu is only available if bookmarks are not visible.
- Utility/Cheat buttons line up and wrap based on GUI size
- ItemList is no longer regenerated from the ItemRegistry on every inventory load
- JEI (Or Creative) Style tabs [Optional] Note: Requires explicit support to be added for an ItemStack to render, otherwise falls back to the first two letters of the handler name.
- Tabs/Handlers are loaded from a CSV config in the JAR (or optionally from the config folder). NBT IMCEvents `registerHandlerInfo` and `removeHandlerInfo` are available for mod authors to add handler information, using the same fields as the CSV file
- `@[Mod]->[item]` searching. ex: `@Gregtech->iron ingot` (Made possible via dual filtering of Subset & Pattern match)
- Cycle between Recipe, Utility, and Cheat mode by ctrl clicking on the Wrench Icon
- GT5u Tools/Items and GT6 tools should now properly work with the Overlay Recipe Transfer
Other items of note:
- Licensed under LGPL - Use this however you want, but please give back any modifications
- Remove TMI style
- Removed inventory Load/Save state