Not Enough Energistics
NotEnoughEnergistics is an improved version of Just Enough Energistics
This mod replaces AE2's default NEI/JEI integration for the Pattern Terminal.
By default, AE2 forces the player to either have the necessary items for a recipe in their personal inventory or in their ME network.
This mod removes that functionality and allows the player to use NEI's/JEI's transfer system (shift + click [?] button) to create patterns whether the player possesses the items required by the recipe.
- Automatically switch the mode of PatternTerminal.
- If an item is a probability output, then nee will not transfer it.(1.7.10 only)
- Combine like stacks in processing patterns.(JustEnoughEnergistics #7)
- Support Processing Pattern Terminal(16 -> 4 mode).(GTNH-AE2)
- Allow you to add item blacklist and item priority list, if item in them, it will not be transferred / transfer it first.(use /nee RecipeProcessor to get RecipeProcessor and identifier in log)
- Allow you to add mod priority list, if it's the mod's item,it will be use first.
- You can use the ctrl + mouse wheel to change the Pattern item input/output amount.
- You can use shift + mouse wheel to choose ingredient.
- You can use ctrl+ click [?] in crafting terminal to request the items while missing in AE and having existing pattern in AE(alt + click for no preview)
Compatible Modslist as followed：
- AppliedEnergistics2(Won't support it because AE2 doesn't register OverlayHandler)
- Forestry(Doesn't support Fermenter and Still,because they don't have an item output)
- Thaumcraft 4(requires Thaumcraft NEI Plugin)
- Thaumic Energistics(Allows you to transfer ArcaneRecipe from NEI to Knowledge Inscriber, it requires Thaumcraft NEI Plugin)
- Avaritiaddons(auto extreme crafting table support)