Not Enough Energistics
Not Enough Energistics
NotEnoughEnergistics is an improved version of Just Enough Energistics
This mod replaces AE2's default NEI/JEI integration for the Pattern Terminal.
By default, AE2 forces the player to either have the necessary items for a recipe in their personal inventory or in their ME network.
This mod removes that functionality and allows the player to use NEI's/JEI's transfer system (shift + click [?] button) to create patterns whether the player possesses the items required by the recipe.
- Automatically switch the mode of PatternTerminal.
- If an item is a probability output, then nee will not transfer it.(1.7.10 only)
- Combine like stacks in processing patterns.(JustEnoughEnergistics #7).
- Support Processing Pattern Terminal(16 -> 4 mode).(GTNH-AE2).
- Allow you to add item blacklist and item priority list, if item in them, it will not be transferred / transfer it first.(use /nee RecipeProcessor to get RecipeProcessor and identifier in log).
- Allow you to add mod priority list, if it's the mod's item,it will be use first.
- You can use the ctrl + mouse wheel to change the Pattern item input/output amount.
- You can use shift + mouse wheel to choose ingredient.
- You can use ctrl+ click [?]/[+] in crafting terminal to request the items while missing in AE and having existing pattern in AE(alt + click for no preview).
- Added NEI/JEI Drags for Applied Energistics 2.
- Pattern Interface : Somewhat like the me interface, but it accepts recipes from jei and generates a pattern, placing it next to Molecular Assembler as if it were using the me interface. (Don't put it next to the me interface, it will accept items from the me interface)
About the differences between different versions
Except that it does not support Wireless Crafting Terminal, other aspects are consistent with version 1.12.2.
The most complete version, because there are some differences between NEI and JEI, some modifications have been made.
This is the first version I start to work on.
I will try my best to synchronize the functions of the higher version to it.
Due to NEI limitations, different mods need to be adapted separately.
The following is a list of adapted mods：
- Forestry(Doesn't support Fermenter and Still,because they don't have an item output)
- Thaumcraft 4(requires Thaumcraft NEI Plugin)
- Thaumic Energistics(Allows you to transfer ArcaneRecipe from NEI to Knowledge Inscriber, it requires Thaumcraft NEI Plugin)
- Avaritiaddons(auto extreme crafting table support)
- Q: Will you (back-)port this to Fabric?
- Maybe, but I may not have enough time, it may take a long time.