Currently updating to Fabric 1.18...
Found an issue? Report here.
Noel is a mod that aims to add Christmas themed features to Minecraft.
A quick note from the author about 1.17.1+:
Hello! Unfortunately, not all features have been implemented to the latest updates of Noel. Why? Because I have coded from the ground up using fabric. As this has taken a LONG while, not all the features are yet released! But I wanted to release this mod during December in time for Christmas. Happy holidays :).
Elves: Find them in the coldest of biomes! Drops candy canes and spirit!
- Bell Ringer: Makes noises when right-clicked
- Candle: Light up the area!
- Candycane: An edible Item.
- Peppermint Candy: Smaller bits of candy canes, do they really have an effect?
- Candycane Armor: Yup! Kinda useless but really pretty!
- Donation Booth: Right-Click with diamonds or gold ingots and shift right-click with an empty hand to remove.
- Glowstone Star: A Christmas Tree Topper.
- Gold Star: A Christmas Tree Topper.
- Light String: Christmas lights.
- Stockings: A decorative block.
- Frosted Planks: Planks that have been frosted over!
- Shrub Tree: A Charlie Brown tree.
- Present: Basically a lucky block, obtained by crafting them with spirit
- Present Trap: Disguises as a present, but contains TNT instead!
- Advent Calendar: Punch to know how close Christmas is!
- Ore Variant Ornaments: Ornaments that are ore based.
- Stained Glass Ornaments: Come on now it's just colored ornaments
- Kettle: Used to craft hot chocolate! Put in milk, cocoa, in an ignited kettle, and use a mug!
- Mug: Useless item really...
- Hot Chocolate: Yum!
Lures elves!In v1.15.1 no need for igniting a kettle!
- Spirit: Christmas spirit, captured!
- Spirit Ore: Found in the depths of the earth, located in icy biomes.
- Stone Path: As opposed to a dirt path?
- Wreath: Decoration!
- Ribbon: Even more decoration!
- Giner Bread Blocks: Made with molasses, eggs, and sugar!
Sugar Plum Fairy: Summoned when drinking warm milk Ginger Bread Man: Occasionally is summoned when opening presents!
- Gumdrops: bounceable! made using gelatin!
- Gelatin: Made using bones in a kettle!
- Molasses: Made using sugarcane in a kettle!
- Sugar Plums: Obtained from
sugar plum fairies
- Music Disks: Christmas songs! Thanks to Kevin MacLeod!
- Warm Milk: Put milk In a mug and smelt it!
- Mistletoe: Stand under it... haha jk... unless?
- And even more!