- Bell Ringer: Makes noises when right-clicked
- Candle: Light up the area!
- Candycane: An edible Item.
- Peppermint Candy: Smaller bits of candy canes, do they really have an effect?
- Candycane Armor: Yup! Kinda useless but really pretty!
- Donation Booth: Right-Click with diamonds or gold ingots and shift right-click with an empty hand to remove.
- Glowstone Star: A Christmas Tree Topper.
- Gold Star: A Christmas Tree Topper.
- Light String: Christmas lights.
- Stockings: A decorative block.
- Frosted Planks: Planks that have been frosted over!
- Shrub Tree: A Charlie Brown tree.
- Present: Basically a lucky block, obtained by crafting them with spirit
, or killing elves.
- Present Trap: Disguises as a present, but contains tnt instead!
- Advent Calendar: Punch daily for a gift!
- Ore Variant Ornaments: Ornaments that are ore based.
- Stained Glass Ornaments: Come on now it's just colored ornaments
- Kettle: Used to craft hot chocolate! Put in water, milk, cocoa and use a mug!
- Mug: Useless item really...
- Hot Chocolate: Yum! Elves enjoy this!
- Spirit: Christmas spirit, captured!
- Spirit Ore: Found in the depths of the earth.
- Stone Path: As opposed to dirt path?
- Wreath: Decoration!
- Ribbon: Even more decoration!
- Frozen Biome: Freezing!
- And even more!
This list is no longer being updated, some recipes may have changed. Recommended: Install JEI. All recipes will soon be in-game.
Candy Cane Block:
Candy Cane Armor:
Hot Chocolate: Put water, milk, and cocoa in a kettle.