It's now Christmas, which means Nifty is now over a year old now. Here's a fitting update.
• Added Snow Nifty blocks. Layers of Snow are fun and all, but what about decorative blocks?
• Added Ice Nifty blocks. Translucent, melts in light just like Ice, and just as slippery.
• Added Packed Ice Nifty blocks. For an opaque, no-melt solution.
• Added Blue Ice Nifty blocks. I don't really have any fun quips for Blue Ice; why was it even added outside of feature bloat?
• All the icy blocks are slippery, however some vanilla logic may make it not slippery. Currently there is no way to control this.
• All Obsidian Nifty blocks are now immune to being destroyed by the Enderdragon. Make what you will with this fact.
• Tagged some more blocks. It now uses some more vanilla or Forge Tags, for quality purposes.
• Look, every time I'm proud of doing something in the background, not everyone cares. You know the drill.