The basic premise of HerdCraft is to add zero new items/blocks/mobs to the game, but to make it more interesting though more AI options, and tweaking how things spawn.
- Horses, cows, pigs, chickens, sheep, skeletons, or zombies try to stick with their kind in groups.
- Entire herds of horses, cows, or sheep stampede when any is injured. Pigs and chickens do the same, but are less organized about running away.
- Feedable animals collectively follow players with food
- Herds slowly reproduce on their own if there are enough and the herd is not too large.
- When one zombie in a group spots you, you'll draw the lot of them.
- When one skeleton spots you, they form firing lines.
- Occasionally, hordes of zombies spawn instead of the just the typical 1 to 4.
All of these behaviors is configurable by species.
Requires Kore Sample.
This mod was originally written by Nakranoth. Visit the mod's original thread here.
Discussion and Support
Please use the comment area below to discuss this mod. Please post all support issues using the Issues link at the top of the page. That link gets you the quickest answers.