First of all, let me thank MontyPylon and smeagol, I just got the repository from smeagol's site and took a look inside, there were few things i didn't like and changed:
1- The mod now don't need the gollum lib, honestly, only needed a new constructor for blocks and made the creative tab within the mod and there is no more dependencies for another mod being added to the folder !
2- In game configuration change, yah i added the support for new forge's ability to change the configs from inside the game's main menu mod section.
3- Restructured the whole mod's packages and the places the class files where, more following the pahimar's structure because that is a good one
4- Added few missing recipes for the pistons
5- Added complete config ability, now you have ability to disable one or each piston or the whole category of pistons from the config file
I developed this new releases on forge 1208, not sure what will happen with lower versions.
Things To Do :
1- Categorizing the configs
2- Make red stone in between blocks the sub block of the unpowered one so that they use one block id
3- Starting to develop a new super secret type of pistons :D
Things that you need to remember :
1- Anything you want to speak about with me, please USE THE OFFICIAL FORUM POST
2- I'm new to modding
3- I just imported the mod to 1.7.10 and need time to figure how things work and why they work the way they work
4- in future i may change some recipes for some pistons like the super piston, not sure, we will see.