This mod is a simple mod to add more realistic recipes and more varieties for building materials to the game. This is also a work in progress, and I was encouraged to release early.
It adds the following items:
- Brick Clay - a more realistic recipe for bricks that uses sand and dirt in addition to clay.
- Stained Brick Clay - brick clay that is stained before firing.
- Stained Brick - the fired brick from stained brick clay.
- Daub - Used in Wattle and Daub walls.
It adds the following blocks:
- Stained Brick Blocks - different colored brick blocks from stained bricks.
- Stained Brick Block Stairs - Stairs version of stained brick blocks.
- Stained Brick block Slabs - Slabs version of stained brick blocks.
- Wooden Frames - a wattle and daub wall inside a timber frame. There is a different type for each type of wood. There are 4 different patterns of frames too.
- Thatched Roofing - Instead of using stairs for roofing, this is a thatched roof made from hay.
- Brick Walls - Similar to Cobblestone walls.
- Stained Brick Walls - Brick walls of different colors.
- Hardened Clay Walls - Walls made from hardened clay.
- Stained Clay Walls - Walls made from different colors of stained clay.
- Wattle Panels and Wattle and Daub Walls - Primitive construction technique to make early earthen homes.