Link your Minecraft chat with your Discord
Want to link your Minecraft server with your Discord server? You found the right mod! Minecraft2Discord is a highly configurable and server side only mod to integrate discord in your server. This integration allow you to send every Minecraft chat as discord message and every discord message as Minecraft chat. There are also a bunch of awesome features that you can customize in the config file.
Join the demo
Thanks to mTxServ Minecraft2Discord has a demo you can join to try the mod :
- Connect to m2d.denisd3d.ml using Minecraft 1.16.4. No mod required. Join can join with a vanilla version
- Join the Discord : https://discord.gg/rzzd76c
- Go to #access-demo channel and enjoy the demo
Relay Minecraft chat message from & to Discord
List of features
- Chat message in both side
- In-game events
- Webhook mode
- As many discord channel as you want
- Command integration (execute Minecraft command from Discord) with permission system
- Status : Presence, channel name & topic
- Command /discord to give a link to your discord
- Server log on discord
- Completly hide a player on discord using "/minecraft2discord hidden add <Player>" command
- Everything customizable from the config file
Need help ?
Join the discord :
This mod require configuration in order to work!
The detailed configuration guide can be found here : https://github.com/DenisD3D/Minecraft2Discord/wiki
Quick step if you know how to setup a discord bot :
- Install the mod and start the server. It will generate the config file
- Create a new discord bot on discord developers website : https://discord.com/developers/applications
- Open the configuration file and paste your bot token in the "token" field under the "[General]" section
- Paste your discord channel id in the "id" field under "[[Channels.Channel]]" section
- Execute the "/minecraft2discord restart" command or restart the server. It will reload the configuration file
- Execute the "/minecraft2discord invite" command. It will return an invitation link for your bot with only the required permission
- Enjoy the mod. You can edit the config as much as you want but don't forget to reload the configuration with "/minecraft2discord restart"
Can I use this mod in my mod pack / make a video on or with this mod ?
Yes, just remember to give credit and link back to the official download page, since they're the only links that are SAFE. You can use the mod freely, and put it in every modpack you want. You just need to put a link to this page, in the place where you tell people the mods in your modpack. If you make a video on this mod make sure to put a link to this page in the decription of the video.
This project is not affiliated with Discord in any way.