Mine Trading Cards
- About the mod -Mine Trading Cards (MTC) was created for the sole purpose of giving an objective on any game tier.
- Screenshots -
- Adding your own cards -
By default, this mod come with two editions; 'Minecraft' and 'Old Minecraft'. But if you want, you can create your own cards.
How to add your cards
- Create a folder named 'MTC Editions' in your .minecraft folder. This folder will can be created if he is not already existing.
- Create a .csv file. Be careful, the name of the file will be the name of the edition.
- Open it with notepad or excel.
The card's format is quite simple;
The category is not mandatory. Know that each string will be cleaned (removal of duplicate whitespaces and trimmed).
The rarity is a restricted string. It can take only four valids values: 'common', 'uncommon', 'rare', 'artifact'.
The rarity is not case sensitive, 'COmmoN' or 'cOmmOn' are valids values.
While adding your cards, repeated cards are not checked, so you can have two or more 'zombie' cards in your edition.
- Installation -
- Download the file
- Put it in your mod folder (usually in your .minecraft folder)
- Play and go kill some monsters !!