- Added apple trees that provide cider apples. Apple trees bloom in the morning and carry apples in the afternoon.
- Norman villages now have orchards or cidery to produce apples, and from them cider and calva
- Players can learn to plant apple saplings and to make cider from the gathered apples
- Fixed 7.1 bug where it was no longer possible to trade with market merchants
- Fixed 7.1 bug where local merchants would take all a village's wood supply
- Improved the priority of many leisure goals so that villagers' activities are more varied
- Other minor fixes