Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
Highly untested and may break world
Current release unspecified
- Converted some WW1 blocks over to JSON,
has caused some recipe issues and id mismatch issues.
- Removed future module
Still no content for it. preparing for 1.12 update.
- Changed rope item to use JSON, comment cleanup. Recipes fixed/broken???
- Changed reinforced blocks over to JSON, id remapping
- Fix README formatting, removed travis badge
- update VE to 1.9.18
- Removed java files for json blocks, converted reinforced glass over to json, recipe changes.
- Added .obj version of pane barbs, TODO: replace techne model completely
- Delete .travis.yml
- Added more json blocks
- Started ?test? work on son conversion, import fixes
- Fixed blast compressor using furnace fuel list.
- Updated to VoltzEngine 1.9.8
- Updated file: gradle.properties
- Attempt to fix build script
- Update for lastest VE
- Automation: Updated Voltz Version to 1.7.0
- update VE version
- update VE version
- Changes to VE ID, Changes in imports
- Update to VE 1.0.0
- Added a new texture for Asphalt
- Added new textures for wirefences. (Courtesy of Morton)
- Added new textures by Morton for reinforced casings, and reinforced blocks.
- Removed unintentional import to ICBM-Classic. (Thank you intellij?)
- Added Blast Compressor and recipe system
- Formatting fixes.
- Changed to extend abstract loadable to fix need to loadComplete() method
- Added dragon's teeth(WIP)
- fix VE dependency
- fix changelog url
- Fixed creativetabs on some blocks, code cleanup
- Upped the VE version
- Removed basic mixer block from NEI.
- Added a new junit test for reinforced concrete, started work on a junit test for wirefence(WIP)
- Added connected textures to blast proof glass, fixed localization changes + recipe cleanup
- Changed concrete damage source to use VE prefab, minor tweaks to wirefence. + localization fixes.
- Fixed metadata when using wire cutters,and fixed sound absence in creative mode. Fixed collision issues for barbed wire fence types. Fixes #22
- Removed pane fences from vanilla creative tabs.
- Fixed reinforced door localization
- Fixed localization for reinforced button and blast proof trap door
- added ACGaming to credits list.
- German translation
- Removed unneccesary creative tab specifiers.
- Moved glass and pervious concrete from WW1 module to Vanilla module.
- Fixed item textures on wire fences. Fixes #17
- Fixed wirefence disabling right click functionality when placing blocks adjacent to it.
- Fixed server crash when using wire cutters. Fixes #20
- Fixed URL for changelog
- Added localization to tooltips. Should fix #18
- Fixed recipe on seamless reinforced glass, to be more "fair".
- Added reinforced door, Closes #8
- update gradle wrapper, update cursegradle version
- add missing plugin for changelog
- add startGitRev and start auto uploading to curse
- Localized wired fence chat message, tooltips to follow eventually.
- Updated VE version
- Added "normal"(non-seamless) version of the reinforced glass.
- Fixed junit tests, test cleanup
- Fixed blockresistance on classic concrete
- cleanup lang file
- Added pervious and glass concrete.
- Redid the recipe system for reinforced concrete. (untested)
- Further tweaked the creative tab to comply with the config.
- Added manual sorting to creative tab
- Added all the concrete tiers with colored versions, reimplemented future module.
- Reimplemented colored concrete (no stairs, will not be added (carpenter?s blocks))
- Upped the basic concrete recipe output, and ?fixed? a bucket duping glitch. fixed a missing texture