The spiritual successor to ForgeSubWhitelist. It got completely redesigned and upgraded.
This mod/service makes it easy to create subscriber only Minecraft servers.
How does it work? (For players)
- Link your Minecraft account and the account you want to use to authenticate. See the instructions on the website: https://mclink.dries007.net/ .
- Log into the server that is protected by MCLink.
How does it work for server owners?
- Link your accounts.
- Get an API token
- Install the mod
- Put the API token in mod's config. Config example here.
- Invite players & Play!
Why is this better than any of the alternatives?
- This mod is Server Side only. (Although including it in the client may offer benefits in the future, so it is recommended)
- It uses the updated Twitch API. (so It won't stop working when Twitch disables the old api in january 2018)
- Supports variable tiers of subscription. (Example: Only allow 5$+ Patreons and non-Prime Twitch subs to join)
- Support for multiple subscription services all at once. (Current list: Twitch, GameWisp, Patreon)
- No synchronization delay. You can instantly join after subscribing. (provided your accounts are linked)
- You only have to link your accounts once. The link is specific to your Minecraft account, not the server you are trying to log in to.
- Mods/Plugins for other platforms (Spigot/Sponge/Vanilla) are available or being worked on too! (check website for a list)
More information is also available on the website: https://mclink.dries007.net/ .
Mod versions for older versions of Minecraft will be released, if you need a specific version, contact me and I'll see if I can speed things up.
This mod also adds a command /mclink that allows you to reload the config, request server status and open and close the server on demand.