Matter Overdrive is a Minecraft mod, inspired by the popular Sci-fi TV series Star Trek. It dwells in the concept of replicating and transforming one type matter into another. Although it may seem overpowered, Matter Overdrive takes a more realistic approach and requires the player to build up to a complex system, before even the simplest replication can be achieved.
- Item and Block Replication with pattern scanning.
- Advanced Weapons and Tools with modular customization.
- Power generation with Fusion Reactors and Gravitational Anomaly
- Complex Networking for replication control.
- Star Maps, with Galaxies, Stars, and Planets.
- Androids, become an Android and learn powerful RPG-like abilities, such as Blink, Forcefield and Night Vision, and much more.
- Conversations with an advanced RPG like dialog system.
- Quests, contracts, and missions with various objectives.
- Many decorative sci-fi blocks.
Needs Java 8 or later.
As of version 0.4.1 Matter Overdrive has implemented Google Analytics. It can be disabled in the Matter Overdrive's configuration file.
I’m looking for helpers! You want to help with my mod but don’t know-how. You can check out ways you can help me with the best mod I can.