When you open a Lucky Block, it will randomly choose one of over 100 possible outcomes. These cover most components of the game, including items, chests, monsters, structures, potions, enchantments, etc.
The mod also adds three new items, which can occasionally be found in a Lucky Block.
The Lucky Sword usually acts as a normal sword with 6 attack damage. However, occasional swings will give special powers - examples include a stream of arrows, extra health, or blindness for your opponent.
The Lucky Bow shoots arrows like a normal bow. However, it will occasionally shoot other things too - examples include TNT, a lava bucket, or a large meteorite.
The Lucky Potion can be thrown, and will produce a random effect on impact. This is often combined with additional items, monsters, etc.
The Lucky Block will naturally spawn in your world, and across all dimensions. It's quite rare, though slightly more likely in dimensions such as The Nether. It may also generate within special structures, indicating how positive the outcome is likely to be.
You can craft a Lucky Block with 8 gold ingots and a dispenser.
Additionally you can modify the 'luck' of the block (or any of the Lucky Items) by combining it with certain other items in a crafting table. This will skew the probability of getting positive/negative outcomes.
Custom Lucky Blocks
Author & Permissions
The Lucky Block (mod) was created by Alex Socha, alias PlayerInDistress. The Lucky Block is protected by Australian Copyright Law. By using the mod you agree to follow the guidelines below.
You are not allowed to:
- Distribute modpacks which include the Lucky Block on any website other than curseforge.com.
- Re-upload the Lucky Block on any other website.
You are allowed to, without asking for permission:
- Use the Lucky Block on your server, public or private.
- Create YouTube videos using the Lucky Block.
- Create and distribute custom maps and mini-games using the Lucky Block, provided the mod itself is not included in the final download.
- Create and distribute Custom Lucky Blocks, provided they require the original Lucky Block as a dependency.