LotTweaks adds some tweaks for builders to increase productivity in Creative mode
- Extend range of breaking/placing/picking blocks (up to 100+ blocks away!)
- Create block-groups and rotate
- Check out the video on my Twitter to learn other features...
- 'AdjustRange' key (Client + Server-side installation required)
・Press to adjust the max distance of placing/breaking blocks.
・This feature may not work on the server which is not a pure forge build (like bukkit-integrated servers).
- 'Rotate' key (Client-side feature)
・Press + wheel to swap the current block to the next block in the same block-group.
・Block-groups can be determined by a config or added by /lottweaks add command.
- 'Replace' key (Client + Server-side installation required)
・Replace the block you're looking by the block in your main hand.
- 'Ex Pick' key (Client-side feature)
・Extended 'Pick block' (up to 100+ blocks away)
・Long press + wheel to pick 'near' blocks.
`/lottweaks add` (Client)
・Register blocks in your hotbar as a new block-group.
・This is an experimental feature.
・To register as sub-group, use `/lottweaks add 2` (LT v2.0.4+ is required)
`/lottweaks reload` (Client)
Reload block-groups from config file.
This is an experimental feature.
Available Versions and Features
- 2.0.x : Now 'Rotate' supports items.
- 1.3.x : Fixed connection issue (Modded clients couldn't connect to vanilla servers)
'AdjustRange' / 'Replace' doesn't work!
Check if the same version of this mod has been installed on the server side.
Does this mod work with a block added by other mods?
Maybe yes, as long as it is a simple block, but not supported.
How can I change the block-groups?
1. Edit a config file directly and save it.
2. Use `/lottweaks reload` command to reload from the config file.
3. If an error is detected, check the log to see which line in the config file is not valid.
- How can I reset my config file?
1. Delete the config file (`LotTweaks-BlockGroups.txt`).
2. Relaunch Minecraft.
3. A default config file will be created.
Can I distribute a Block-Group config file that I edited?