• Added loottweaker.LootTweaker, deprecating loottweaker.vanilla.loot.LootTables
• Implemented LootTweaker.newTable() for loot table creation
• Loot table dumping will now continue after encountering non-serialisable conditions & functions.
Non-serialisable conditions & functions are serialised in a best effort manner, and an error is logged.
• Non-vanilla loot entry types are now serialised in a best effort manner when dumping tables
• Non-vanilla loot entry types in modified tables no longer cause a crash.
• Duplicate pool/entry names in modified tables no longer cause a crash. Instead an error is logged (the mod author should still fix the duplicate names) and LootTweaker tries to fix the issue.
• Updated deprecation info URL
• Fixed /ct loottables target not sending a chat message for null loot tables
• Fixed addPool() not caching the created pool wrapper