Supported Minecraft 1.14 Versions
- Updated Mappings
You can now convert some blocks by right-clicking with the Transmutation Stone (Consumes 1 Stone).
- Cobblestone, Stone
- Gravel, Sandstone
- Dirt, Grass Block, Sand
- Oak Log, Birch Log, Spruce Log, Dark Oak Log, Jungle Log, Acacia Log
- Clicking while sneaking makes the recipes go in reverse.
- Recipes can be added through the config.
Conversion recipes should now use the tag “liteconversion:conversion_stone” rather than the Transmutation Stone. You will have to rebuild your JSON recipes.
- The JSON recipe builder is updated to use this
Updated the textures:
- Transmutation stone now has more noise
- Logo uses updated Transmutation Stone texture and I finally removed the typo with the unnecessary “s”