- New version number
- Lots of technical gibberish in changelog
- Added built in UUID and ITextComponent serializers
- Added a SavableConstructorOrder to define the order of constructor parameters in @Savable classes
- Added vector projection util
- Added world AABB collision util
- Added number clamping utils
- Vec2d length is now lazily cached
- Developer test mod no longer crashes on servers
- Added base blocks for Slabs, Pillars, Stairs, Walls, Fences, Fence Gates, Saplings, Logs, and Leaves
- Added ItemModArrow with automatic Dispenser functionality
- Added getTileEntitySafely extension function for use in getActualState()
- Added GuiContainer API! Now you can have moving and disappearing slots, along with dead easy shift-clicking!
- Added a "safe" way to access java's Unsafe API. Requires registering that your mod uses it
- Exposed OwnershipHandler API
- Now uses Forgelin instead of bundling the Kotlin runtime environment
- New Capability implementation that uses @Save!
- Added Base Enchantment class
- Added CommandBuilder for easy command building!
- Now LibLib bundles Mixin support! No more messy and error-prone ASM! (ASM should still be a last resort though)
- I was stupid with Vec2d rotations, but I fixed it. Guis should work now.