[Bugfix] - Daggers and Maces could activate their special effect with projectiles.
- Added the Tandra dimension, with two main biomes: Ubur Wilderness and Ubur Bright Pains.
- Added Diraqua Dirt and Grass blocks, Cobbled Ustone (block, slab, stairs and wall) and some vegetation.
- Added a new tree, the Spine Tree, with log, wood, planks...
- Added a rare drop for the Heems.
- Added a new hostile mob, the SkyLord.
- Added a new mob, the Ancient Sentry, a very dangerous guard.
- Added Ores: Luxirite, Tandrian Silver, Tandrian Tiger Eye and Tandrian Wave.
-Added a Magic sistem. Wave tools use magic.
.Added a magic defense (called Endurance) sistem.
- Added a new mob, the Heem Corpse, an undead version of the Heem. They use magic attacks.
-Added a mew weapon: Whips.
-Added 2 new toolsets and armor sets: Wave and Tenebra (an enhancement of Steel).
-Added a new potion effect: Cursed. It will lower your Magic Points.
-Added a new SkyLord drop, which it can be used to craft Boots.
-Working on lore. Click F6 to open the GUI (currently only Heem entry is available).
-Added a new fish entity in Tandra: the Spotty Fish.
-Added a new food, the Spine Berry, that restores Magic Points. It can be acquired from Spine Leaves.
-Added 2 animal entities, the Borg and the Paridea. Borgs are neutral and spawn in Tandra's surface. Parideas are passive and spawn in structures underground.
- Added a new Tandrian ore and material, Goorium.
-Added more portal structures and 2 dungeon types, one more vanilla-like and other more similar to the bastions.
-Added Diraqua farmland and a new crop. The farm system will be upgrated in future versions.
-Added new turret entity, the Wave Guardian.
-Added raw versions of silver and pyrite.
-Added compability with the Ore Dictionary. Silver, pyrite and steel are compatible with other mods~!
-Updated the version of Mcreator, if you find any glitch report it please.
-Diraqua Grass, Canescent Bush and Spine leaves are now tinted with the biome grass/foliage colors.
-Added a little Sneak Peek of the next update ;-)
-Removed the enchantments: Reaper Reach (and the Hoe reach attack, because of Whips), Shoot Down (because of the Goorium Javelin).
-[Bugfix]: Sometimes items won't stake.
-[Bugfix]: Skeletons and Zombies couldn't spawn with Steel armor.