[1.12.2-1.0.0-beta] - 2018-04-06
A year and a week later!
Updated KalStuff to Minecraft 1.12.2.
- changed KalStuff creative tab icon to the mug of coffee
- organized the creative tab
- walking sticks now have 32 durability and take damage when attacking
- walking sticks also now deal 3 damage (raised from 2 [3 = 1.5 hearts])
- bridge blocks are now blocked by very hard blocks (obsidian and above) as well as water
Fixed (or what I remember fixing, anyway):
- moon flowers opening/closing at the wrong times
- daggers not taking damage
- dagger backstabbing was unpredictable
- dagger backstabbing not working as intended
- boxing glove right clicking was unbalanaced
- boxing glove right clicking was broken in general
- soda cans were uncraftable
- grape crops had unbalanced drop amounts
- the chicken nest GUI would crash the game sometimes
- the words "Inventory" were missing above the player's inventory in the chicken nest GUI
- fixed configuration file/configuration GUI
- us not realizing that cottages haven't been in the mod since 1.9. Now we've formally removed them.
- restructured, cleaned up, and organize the project again... the code no longer takes over two weeks of study to understand
- a whole lot more... I can't believe I had written such bad, broken code before! D: