What it does
It is a simple calculator to help you calculate how many of resources you need to gather for certain items. You can manage tons of crafting procedures with the help of it. Actually it is designed for some mega packs to help you manage the crafting things manually without drove mad by the crazy steps. You must have JEI installed for it to work.
How to use
The mod adds an item called Crafting Calculator, right click with it in hand to open the GUI. Putting any item into the upper-left slot will let the calculator to calculate the cost. One thing to notice: You need to input the recipes needed for it to work since there might be many recipes for one item, automatically loading the recipe may lead to a mess. Please find a video introduction at section of your version.
- JEI "+"-click supported
- Percentage supported
- Liquid supported (since 1.9)
- Check Player's inventory for missing ingredients (can be disabled)
- Recursive computation, it will find if the gradients can be crafted in other recipes.
Since curse is sometimes buggy with comment, so I would reply here. Definitely you can use it in your modpack and distribute. That's my pleasure. I would highly suggest you to include the mod openeye in your pack, since this mod can help every mod author to track crashes easily.
You are welcomed to join the discord server => https://discord.gg/M3fNfTW
1.14 & 1.15 & 1.16 Version
- Tag labels (for both item and fluids) as replacement of OreDict
- Recipes with infinite size
You can use mouse scroll to edit amount.
- Option for client mode
- Full OreDict support
- Powerful and smart label system
- Import / export / default recipes
- Better help document
1.9.4 & 1.10.2 Version
This version is a totally rewrite of the old work, adding many exciting features. Actually I have to say it might be kind of confusing the first time you use it, but it will become easy when you get to know it. You can refer to the video introduction if you need help.
- A new math calculator! Convert to math calculator using shift-right click.
- Easy calculation for items as a group. Try use the "Label" item in your recipes!
- Recipes can be sorted into groups.
- A strengthened search tool to help you manage records better.
- Fully fluid support
- Configurable oreDict entry
- Better inventory scanning
- Tons of optimization
This is the first version I start to work on. It doesn't have new features and will not be updated.
Honestly speaking, it is not very convenient to use, but it's stable and the result is reliable as in every version.
Thanks to Discreater for bringing most of 1.16+ features back to 1.7.10. This version is client only, which means there is no calculator item. The only way to use it is key bindings. The key bindings are not set by default, so you need to set the key bindings first. Check this page for full description.
- Infinite inputs, outputs and catalysts of recipe
- Fast recipe trasfer support for several 3rd party mods
- Math calculation
- Other features from 1.16+ version
- Need NEI installed to work!
- Use NEI's drag and drop interaction to choose items.
- NEI's "?"-click is also supported. Use shift-click-"?" in recipe GUI for auto complete.
- Works not perfect in cheat mode since NEI often want to insert items to the GUI.
- The key "R" to show recipe doesn't work in the Calculator GUI, use left click instead.
- All the recipe type will be loaded once you open the Calculator GUI.
- Other things just work similarly as in 1.8.9 version.
- Calculation is done automatically, no need to hit the calculate button
- It now records the 6 latest calculated item. Click the item in the recent list will put it to the top slot.
- Click the items in the result slot will show the recipes for it, the same as given by NEI.
- It provides the procedure to get the item crafted
MorningSage for porting the mod to 1.16.x
- kellixon, xMrVizzy for ru_RU.lang
- ACGaming for de_DE.lang
- sesess's modding tutorial (Chinese)
- Pahimar's Let's mod reboot
- MrCrayfish's modding tutorial
- BedrockMiner's modding tutorial
I'm not a native English speaker, so forgive my awkward English.