Uploaded by Mysticdrew
Uploaded Mar 17, 2022
Game Version 1.17.1 +1
Size 6.54 MB
Supported Modloader Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.17 Versions
JourneyMap 1.17.1-5.8.0 for Minecraft 1.17.1
- Java 16
- Minecraft 1.17.1
- Forge 1.17.1-37.1.1
- See http://journeymap.info/ for information about how to install and use this mod, rules about inclusion in modpacks, translation, etc.
- See http://journeymap.info/Support for information on getting technical support.
- Implements JourneyMap API v1.17.1-1.8-SNAPSHOT
New in 1.17.1-5.8.0
- IMPORTANT: Minimum forge version 37.1.1 required for log4j security issues.
- Added: Waypoint Crud events for api.
- Added: Waypoint accessors for api.
- Added: Multiplayer Option so users can hide themselves on the map when expanded radar is enabled.
- Added: Temporary waypoints that disappear on approach.
- Added: Fullscreen hotkey to hide buttons, default key:h
- Added: Option to disable strikethrough of disabled waypoints on the waypoint manager.
- Added: Map Data Caching, solves a lot of teleport and waypoint creation issues when out of render range.
- Added: DataFixer for automapping old worlds
- Added: Many webmap enhancements.
- Added: New option for self scale on map so it is no longer tied to player entity scale.
- Added: Server Option to set max map render distance.
- Added: Server Option to hide underground players.
- Added: Addons can create mouse over tooltips for entities on the fullscreen map.
- Added: Event for addons to hook into displayed entities.
- Added: Event for addons to create their own info slots.
- Added: Ability for addons to get JM data path.
- Added: Hooks for API addons to add items to the Options screen.
- Added: Hooks for API to add buttons and toolbars to fullscreen map.
- Added: Api labels can also be i18n keys.
- Added: Right Click menu on fullscreen map with full API(1.8) support!
- Added: New Api events for fullscreen mouse_click, mouse_drag, and mouse_move.
- Added: New Biome Map Type
- Added: Position Button in Minimap Bottom Bar for minimap and effects moving.
- Added: Cartography option to map water colors based on biome. Default: False
- Added: Version packet for use by bukkit/spigot/sponge servers. See our discord for details.
- Added: Info Slot Background opacity option.
- Added: Moon Phase info slot.
- Updated: Fixed old icons and added icons for new mobs. Thanks Sandriell
- Updated: Default Scaling settings updated from .5 to 1(Self, Player, Mob).
- Updated: Chunk Data Caching - Fixes all memory issues, but new format all current chunk cache is invalid.
- Updated: zh_ch language by Nightsharp.
- Updated: Fullscreen double click time between clicks reduced to trigger a double click from 450ms to 250ms.
- Updated: Many textbox improvements and fixes.
- Updated: Major optimizations to polygon overlay rendering.
- Updated: Region Data Caching optimizations.
- Updated: Journeymap API 1.8 Snapshot
- Updated: Polygon triangulation logic, MUCH better now, holes work! Thanks to Mirality(uecasm)
- Updated: Updated to latest forge RB
- Changed: Options Screen layout.
- Changed: Screens to use new flat button styles.
- Changed: Custom fullscreen entityTooltips to take a list.
- Changed: Keybinding loading.
- Changed: Waypoint Icon texture loading/saving in prep for custom waypoint icons.
- Changed: Mod initialization load order so i18n is loaded before configs are generated.
- Changed: Entities with Custom Names label display now respect text formatting.
- Changed: Cartography render distances default to video setting render distance.
- Changed: CustomNamed Entity labels renders a better when display is set to dots.
- Changed: Textbox logic to be smoother and cleaner when clicking and highlighting
- Changed: Click through buttons are now dropdowns.
- Changed: Potion effects have a zone where they will also shift when in custom option now.
- Changed: Entity icons are now much shaper when upscaled.
- Changed: InfoSlot data update time lowered.
- Removed: ModInfo tracking since MC removed the snooper settings.
- Removed: Server sided biome logic, no longer needed with data caching.
- Fixed: Villager profession icons.
- Fixed: Powered creeper icons.
- Fixed: OpenGL errors when minecraft is minimized when on fullscreen map.
- Fixed: Possible issue with text on the minimap when resource packs change the font.
- Fixed: Invalid file names breaking map saver.
- Fixed: Odd error logs from data caching.
- Fixed: Waypoint api fixes.
- Fixed: Moonphase off by 1.
- Fixed: Missing mob texture exception spam.
- Fixed: Cave slider smoothness.
- Fixed: Addon waypoints doing weird things.
- Fixed: Media keys causing opengl error.
- Fixed: WorldId issues.
- Fixed: Possible exploit in gaining access to server admin.
- Fixed: Fullscreen button tooltips rendering when a new screen layer is on top.
- Fixed: Waypoint name column expands for long waypoint names.
- Fixed: Better biome detection.
- Fixed: OSX display scale issues with mouse on fullscreen map.
- Fixed: Waypoint custom teleport command textbox issues.
- Fixed: Text box set to 32 chars.
- Fixed: Mod Compat JEI crash with chat in fullscreen
- Fixed: Some logging issues
- Fixed: Issues with player names rendering far off minimap.
- Fixed: Polygon stroke lines with angles by MemeSapiens
- Fixed: Webmap freezing.
- Fixed: Addon overlay titles drawing when not supposed to.
- Fixed: Issue with getting model data.
- Fixed: '/jm' without args crashes the game.
- Fixed: Empty popup menu crash.
- Fixed: Dragging Effect Icons only worked in when minimap is in top right position.
- Fixed: Webmap loading issues.
- Fixed: Loading timer NaN issue.
- Fixed: Invisible players no longer appear on map.
- Fixed: Textbox options menu sizing.
- Fixed: Weirdness with options screen when resource packs change fonts.
- Fixed: Entity drawing weirdness on minimap.
- Fixed: Keybinds not sticking on restart. Due to JM load ordering change.
- Fixed: Dropdown loading for addons.
- Fixed: Too much metadata saved for addon properties.
- Fixed: Minimap position option window sizing.
- Fixed: Waypoint teleporting in the nether.
- Fixed: Issue when clicking outside of the dropdown.
- Fixed: Jetty META-INF maven trash removed to avoid module conflicts with dynmap.
- Fixed: Cave slider click issues.
- Fixed: Polygon line drawing
- Fixed: Mod Compat -> OptiFine blurry textures and text.
- Fixed: More dimension naming issues.
- Fixed: Fixed some issues with waypoint label rendering.
- Fixed: Empty scaled entity texture
- Fixed: Dropdown Translations.
- Fixed: Cave Map disabling issues
- Fixed: Api stroke rendering
- Fixed: Beacon rendering when create and optifine are installed
- Fixed: Effect rendering when optifine is installed.
- Fixed: Most mod interactions with effect icon moving.
- Fixed: Mod interaction issues with FlyWheel rendering.
- Fixed: Realm Server name issues and log spam.
- Fixed: Some friendly entities not showing up on radar.
- Fixed: Minimap polygon overlay issues.
- Fixed: Polygon Title Text displaying on minimap.
- Fixed: Handle permission change event correctly(1.18 and 1.17 only).