Uploaded by techbrew
Uploaded May 27, 2016
Game Version 1.8.9
Size 1.71 MB
Supported Minecraft 1.8 Versions
Supported Java Versions
JourneyMap 5.2.0 Unlimited Edition for Minecraft Forge 1.8.9
(FairPlay Edition is available at the bottom of this page under "Additional Files".)
- Java 7 or Java 8
- Minecraft 1.8.9
- Forge 1.8.9-18.104.22.1682
- See http://journeymap.info/ for information about how to install and use this mod, complete release notes, rules about inclusion in modpacks, translation, etc.
- See http://journeymap.info/Support for information on getting technical support.
- Implements journeymap-api 1.8.9-1.2
- Web Map not functioning properly. Update coming soon.
- Waypoint Sharing. See http://journeymap.info/Waypoint_Sharing
- Topographical Maps added. See http://journeymap.info/Topographic
- Better support for plants in BiomesOPlenty
- Auto-Map performance improvements, now shows progress using overlays.
- Removed Vault theme
- Improved colorpick image for waypoints (journeymap #59)
- Waypoints now default to sealevel if 'y' isn't specified
- Config file format updated to 5.2. Older 5.1 files will be migrated on first use
- (journeymap #30) Minimap preview causes crash if Options Manager accessed from Minecraft's mods menu and no world is loaded.
- (journeymap #6) AutoMap didn't use correct biome coloration in chunks not already in memory
- (journeymap #56) Waypoint Manager's sort-by-name should ignore case
- (journeymap #10) Log spam for unregistered blocks ("Can't find UID for block...")
- (journeymap #60) Config file migration to 5.2 throwing exceptions in the log.
- Minimap crash if drawing before the world loaded on a Bungee server.
- NullPointerException in SurfaceRenderer in log
- API's Image Overlay needed to use MapImage's displayWidth/displayHeight
- Some grass and lillypad variations rendered gray on the map