JourneyMap 5.1.5 Unlimited Edition for Minecraft Forge 1.8.9
(FairPlay Edition is available at the bottom of this page under "Additional Files".)
- Java 7 or Java 8
- Minecraft 1.8.9
- Forge 1.8.9-126.96.36.1992
- See http://journeymap.info/ for information about how to install and use this mod, complete release notes, rules about inclusion in modpacks, translation, etc.
- See http://journeymap.info/Support for information on getting technical support.
Changes in 5.1.5:
- New Feature: Initial implementation of JourneyMap API v1.1 to enable other mods to add overlays to maps
- Block type under mouse is now shown in Fullscreen map
- Options Manager can now be opened from Forge's Mods UI using the Config button
- Removed support for importing Rei's and Voxelmap waypoints.
- Bugfix (journeymap #6): Added TintError flag to BlockMD to avoid repeated getColorMultiplier() calls to a problematic block.
- Bugfix (journeymap #15): Keybinding.isPressed() and Ketyboard.isKeyDown() is problematic on some systems, switched to Keybinding.isKeyDown()
- Bugfix (journeymap #22): Can't scroll waypoint list
- Bugfix: Map tiles could be corrupted if file write wasn't complete when disconnecting from server
- Bugfix: Minimap could start drawing before world dir is updated in a Bungee server.
- Bugfix: Catch NullPointerException thrown by DragonMounts mod during getEntityTexture()
- Bugfix: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException for Fullscreen mouseover on blocks at y=0
- Bugfix: NullPointerException in SurfaceRenderer
- Misc bugfixes needed for 1.8.9 compatibility