Uploaded by techbrew
Uploaded Mar 4, 2016
Game Version 1.8.9 +2
Size 1.75 MB
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.8 Versions
JourneyMap 5.1.5 Unlimited Edition for Minecraft Forge 1.8.9
(FairPlay Edition is available at the bottom of this page under "Additional Files".)
- Java 7 or Java 8
- Minecraft 1.8.9
- Forge 1.8.9-22.214.171.1242
- See http://journeymap.info/ for information about how to install and use this mod, complete release notes, rules about inclusion in modpacks, translation, etc.
- See http://journeymap.info/Support for information on getting technical support.
Changes in 5.1.5:
- New Feature: Initial implementation of JourneyMap API v1.1 to enable other mods to add overlays to maps
- Block type under mouse is now shown in Fullscreen map
- Options Manager can now be opened from Forge's Mods UI using the Config button
- Removed support for importing Rei's and Voxelmap waypoints.
- Bugfix (journeymap #6): Added TintError flag to BlockMD to avoid repeated getColorMultiplier() calls to a problematic block.
- Bugfix (journeymap #15): Keybinding.isPressed() and Ketyboard.isKeyDown() is problematic on some systems, switched to Keybinding.isKeyDown()
- Bugfix (journeymap #22): Can't scroll waypoint list
- Bugfix: Map tiles could be corrupted if file write wasn't complete when disconnecting from server
- Bugfix: Minimap could start drawing before world dir is updated in a Bungee server.
- Bugfix: Catch NullPointerException thrown by DragonMounts mod during getEntityTexture()
- Bugfix: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException for Fullscreen mouseover on blocks at y=0
- Bugfix: NullPointerException in SurfaceRenderer
- Misc bugfixes needed for 1.8.9 compatibility