Uploaded by Mysticdrew
Uploaded Jul 22, 2021
Game Version 1.16.5
Size 6.55 MB
JourneyMap 1.16.5-5.7.3 for Minecraft 1.16.5
- Java 8
- Minecraft 1.16.5
- Forge 1.16.5-36.2.0
- See http://journeymap.info/ for information about how to install and use this mod, rules about inclusion in modpacks, translation, etc.
- See http://journeymap.info/Support for information on getting technical support.
- Implements JourneyMap API v1.16.5-1.7-SNAPSHOT
New in 1.16.5-5.7.3
- Fixed: Optifine incompatibility
- Added: Server option to let users view server admin screen in read-only mode. (default:true)
- Added: Server Option to fully disable journeymap for non-ops.
- Added: Server Option to disable in-game rendering of waypoint beacons.
- Added: Server Option to disable waypoints, also disables waypoint manager and create/edit waypoint screens.
- Added: Client only command /jm wpreload to reload all waypoint files.
- Added: Minimap background opacity slider.
- Added: Waypoint Deviation, see your deviation from waypoints. Enabled in waypoint options then per waypoint.
- Added: Server Option do disable Death Waypoint creation on user death.
- Added: Mouse over fullscreen map in multiplayer worlds now has biome and region. (Server Admins can disable)
- Added: Custom minimap location, in minimap options, enable preview, set to custom location then press CTRL and drag or arrow keys.
- Added: When minimap in default(top-right) effect icons are now moved to the left of the minimap.
- Added: Scaling slider for Icon and Dot sizing.
- Added: Ability to hide OP users when Expanded Radar is enabled.
- Added: Fullscreen map option to disable player position and block position of the mouse pointer.
- Added: Client option under Advanced to hide spectators.
- Added: Server option to hide spectators when expanded radar is enabled(overrides client setting).
- Added: Time Context to Game Time Real.
- Added: Waypoint Manager option to open in current dim -> enable in waypoint options.
- Added: Waypoint dimension button is now a dropdown style button!
- Updated: Waypoint Manager distance label to use scientific notation if it is a very large number.
- Updated: Waypoint Manager margins, increased the space between Distance and Name.
- Updated: Server admin screen save button disabled if user has read only access.
- Updated: Forge and ForgeGradle -> removed mixins because mixingradle does not work with FG5.1
- Updated: Dimension dropdown button clean up and added arrow glyph.
- Updated: Migrated to Mojang Maps
- Changed: Potion Effect Mixin changed to coremod.
- Changed: Webmap settings are synced with Fullscreen settings.
- Changed: Font Scale and Waypoint label Font Scale are now separate.
- Changed: Font scaling is now a float instead of an integer to allow for fine tuning of scales.
- Changed: Server Admin screen revamp to match Journeymap's Options screen.
- Changed: Version naming for better user visibility and comparing on the server.
- Changed: Waypoint command set OP level 2 so command blocks can use it.
- Changed: Return display is now a stack, should provide smoother transitions between screens.
- Changed: ProjectVibrantJourney's ground decor no longer clutters the map.
- Changed: Setting Journeymap's surface or cave render distance to 0, uses minecraft's render distance setting.
- Removed: Icon and Dot size selections.
- Fixed: Unable to drag scroll bar on edit waypoint screen dimensions.
- Fixed: Many bugs and edge cases with Waypoint manager dimension dropdown.
- Fixed: SaveMap file name issues on windows.
- Fixed: Migration of Minecraft dim id change handled. Your old world data will load correctly now.
- Fixed: Option Category tooltips.
- Fixed: Minimap throwing errors when the game get minimized is certain situations.
- Fixed: Several state handling issues when switching between single and multiplayer.
- Fixed: Hotkeys can conflict with other gui screens.
- Fixed: Color Palette does not reset if set to permanent, resetting it just adds new blocks.
- Fixed: Rescaling the minimap would sometimes cause the cross-hair to deform.
- Fixed: API not working correctly due to 1.16.5 port.
- Fixed: Disabling animals on radar also disables players.
- Fixed: Waypoint Teleport issues for mod dims
- Fixed: Realms server naming. Realms server data will no longer randomly reset.
- Fixed: Waypoint Editor name automatically selected when creating a new waypoint.
- Fixed: Waypoint Icon rendering issues.
- Fixed: New Waypoints not associated with correct dimension until relog.
- Fixed: Remote Version check
- Fixed: Waypoint Deathpoint resetting on dim change.
- Fixed: Waypoint text and icons not rendering correctly.
- Fixed: More waypoint dimension fixes.
- Fixed: Waypoint opened in FC map with hotkey has hotkey value set as name.
- Fixed: Waypoint creation in FC map in the nether divides by 8.
- Fixed: Waypoint Manager not refreshing when a new waypoint is created from the manager.
- Fixed: Waypoint manager blowing up for waypoints with no dimensions.
- Fixed: Some protection if other mods register the 'world_info' network channel.
- Fixed: Teleporting to waypoint with no dimensions.
- Fixed: Fixed button AbstractMethodError mapping issue.
- Fixed: Automapping The End and Nether
- Fixed: Get Servername error due to mojangmap port
- Fixed: Web-map waypoints not displaying.
- Fixed: Web-map polygons only displaying when fullscreen is open.
- Fixed: Api polygon drawing inconsistently.
- Fixed: Seagrass not honoring no plants.
- Fixed: Waypoint Manager margins changing when cycling through dims.
- Fixed: Duplicate vanilla dimensions in waypoint dimension selection dropdown.
- Fixed: Birthday message crash, happy birthday Techbrew!
- Fixed: Teleporting from nether to overworld coords were off a bit.
- Fixed: Server option manager saving a minecraft named config.
- GL Texture errors may show up in the logs when using fabulous graphics settings with some graphics cards. Should not effect images.