This mod is an addon for the GameStages API. It allows for items and blocks to be placed into custom progression systems. You should check out the GameStage API mod's description for more info. To give a brief run down, stages are parts of the progression system set up by the modpack or server. Stages are given to players through a command, which is typically ran by a questing mod, advancement, or even a Command Block.
This project is sponsored by Nodecraft. Use code Darkhax for 30% off your first month of service!
This mod uses CraftTweaker for configuration.
This mod adds one new ZenScript method for adding item stage restrictions. You can use a specific item/block id, or an ore dictionary entry. If an ore dictionary is used, all entries for that oredict will be restricted.
mods.ItemStages.addItemStage(String stage, Item/Block/OreDict);
When something is restricted by this mod, several things will happen to prevent the player from using the item.
- Holding a restricted item will cause it to be dropped immediately. (Configurable)
- Equipping the item to offhand, armor, or bauble slot will cause it to be dropped. (Configurable)
- Players can not right click or left click with the item. (Configurable)
- The tooltip will be replaced with a restricted message.
- The item will not be visible in JEI
// Example Script // Locks stone to stage one mods.ItemStages.addItemStage("one", <minecraft:stone>); // Locks all registered records to stage two mods.ItemStages.addItemStage("two", <ore:record>);
// Locks all items from a mod to a stage
// Locks a liquid to a stage. This only affects JEI