Version 1.10.2 - 2.2.20:
- Added configurable whitelist of additional items to add to the mining filter.
- Changed 'right-click to open directly' to be a much smaller message/packet of information.
- This fixes a crash with packet being too large (e.g. right clicking a bag full of bees).
- Fixed inter-mod incompatibility with TombManyGraves.
- Fixed item not appearing in world correctly when shift-right clicking an inventory with a placable item conflicting with an equipped backpack with the quick deposit upgrade.
- Fixed item deletion with items not being properly quick deposited into TiCon multiblocks (fix should be good for other modded inventories as well).
- Fixed dupe where you could get multiple upgrades returned when adding multiple upgrades (stack size > 1) at once to a backpack and then removing one.
- Fixed item loss when using Inventory Sorter to move items to and from ghost/filter slots.
Look here for all 1.10 versions' changelogs: https://github.com/gr8pefish/IronBackpacks/blob/master-1.10/changelog.txt