I Iike Wood 1.14
You can turn all of my custom blocks and items into their corresponding vanilla version by placing them into a crafting grid. None of the custom blocks work as a villager job site yet.
If you add this mod to a world that you created without it, the overriden vanilla recipes break! To fix that you have to disable and re-enable the vanilla datapack with the /datapack command
If you want to contribute a language translation for your native language, feel free to do so on my GitHub! https://github.com/Yamahari/ILikeWood
- pl_pl: thanks to https://www.curseforge.com/members/kotelkonrad/projects
JEI Support thanks to https://www.curseforge.com/members/silentchaos512/projects!
Biomes O' Plenty Add-on ( https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/biomes-o-plenty )
Adds wooden variants for ...
- Crafting Tables
- Tools and Swords
Adds new blocks ...
- Wooden Posts ( Crafting: 3 logs on top of each other )
- Wooden Stripped Posts
- Wooden Panels ( Crafting: 2 slabs on top of each other )
- Wooden Log Piles ( Crafting: 2x2 Wooden Posts, also 1:4 Log Pile to Post recipe )
Changes Vanilla Recipes and Loot Tables ...
- Oak Leaves drop corresponding sticks
- Fences, Signs, Fence Gates use corresponding sticks