I Like Wood 1.15
1.15 is in the process of being ported! So please refrain from asking "where is this block/item in the new version" etc., they are on their way. :)
Biomes o' Plenty content was removed starting with ilikewood-1.14.4-184.108.40.206.jar and will return as a seperate mod once I get the time. :)
None of the custom blocks work as a villager job site yet.
If you want to contribute a language translation for your native language, feel free to do so on my GitHub!
- pl_pl: thanks to https://www.curseforge.com/members/kotelkonrad/projects
JEI Support thanks to https://www.curseforge.com/members/silentchaos512/projects!
Biomes O' Plenty Add-on ( https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/biomes-o-plenty )
Adds wooden variants for ...
- Crafting Tables
- Tools and Swords
Adds new blocks ...
- Wooden Posts ( Crafting: 3 logs on top of each other )
- Wooden Stripped Posts
- Wooden Panels ( Crafting: 2 slabs on top of each other )
- Wooden Log Piles ( Crafting: 2x2 Wooden Posts, also 1:4 Log Pile to Post recipe )
Changes Vanilla Recipes and Loot Tables ...
- Oak Leaves drop corresponding sticks
- Fences, Signs, Fence Gates use corresponding sticks