I Like Wood
IF YOU WANT TO USE Biomes o' Plenty content, don't forget to install the datapack in your worlds datapack folder!! You can find the newest datapack under additonal files for every release!
1.16 is in the process of being ported! So please refrain from asking "where is this block/item in the new version" etc., they are on their way. :)
None of the custom blocks work as a villager job site yet.
If you want to contribute a language translation for your native language, feel free to do so on my GitHub!
- pl_pl: thanks to https://www.curseforge.com/members/kotelkonrad/projects
- de_de: thanks to https://www.curseforge.com/members/schoolisoutfan/projects
JEI Support thanks to https://www.curseforge.com/members/silentchaos512/projects!
Biomes O' Plenty Add-on ( https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/biomes-o-plenty )
Adds wooden variants for ...
- Crafting Tables
- Tools and Swords
Adds new blocks ...
- Wooden Posts ( Crafting: 3 logs on top of each other )
- Wooden Stripped Posts
- Wooden Panels ( Crafting: 2 slabs on top of each other )
- Wooden Log Piles ( Crafting: 2x2 Wooden Posts, also 1:4 Log Pile to Post recipe )
Changes Vanilla Recipes and Loot Tables ...
- Oak Leaves drop corresponding sticks
- Fences, Signs, Fence Gates use corresponding sticks