Horse Stats Mod
A lightweight mod that shows the stats of horses (health, jump height, speed, and slots for Llamas). Client-sided mod, you don't need it for your server!.
- WORKS WITH FORGE 1.15 to 1.17
- Don't hesitate to give me your feedback about this mod! I'm very active, and I may add new features / improve the mod the next or even the same day as you're commenting :)
- Supports: English (US), French (FR), Polish (thanks @Greg-21), German (thanks @manuelgrabowski), more to come (you can contribute)
- Format: minimum value / actual value / maximum value
- You can see the stats of a horse by putting your mouse on its name (works with Realistic Horse Genetics 1.5.0 and above):
- You can also see the stats of a horse without even taming it. Crouch and right click it to show its stats (works with Realistic Horse Genetics):
- It works with Llamas as well (it shows their hidden number of slots):
- You can edit the mod's configuration by editing
horsestatsmod-client.tomlthat is in the
configfolder of your minecraft directory (where you place your mods).
- displayStats: if true, shows the statistics on the GUI, otherwise, you need to put your cursor on the horse's name (first screenshot)
- coloredStats: if true, shows the statistics on the GUI with colors (only works when displayStats is set to true, it's useful for some resource packs that change the inventory color)
- displayMinMax: if true, shows the min and max of statistics (second screenshot vs third screenshot)
- Made by PwrDown:
- Made by Lauchering:
Nero's Simple Mods Gallery
Check my other mods out!