This mod adds tons of recognizable weapons to Minecraft that you can find in chests for you to use, collect, display or trade! Make adventuring fun again!
Currently features over 280 weapons from
- Legend of Zelda
- Monster Hunter
- Lord of the Rings
- Adventure Time
- Soul Calibur
- Realm of the Mad God
- and more!*
* Final Fantasy, Dark Souls, God of War, Devil May Cry, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts, Kirby, Pokemon, Bleach, Nethack, Merlin (ABC), the internet and mythology
You'll find these weapons randomly in different chests throughout Minecraft. They all have different stats, but as of now they are just regular Minecraft weapons like a sword. Though some are much bigger! All of the art is custom-made for this mod.
As of right now, none of the weapons can be crafted. They are special loot that you gain from adventuring. All of the weapons are relatively lore-friendly, meaning there's no guns, energy swords, light sabers, etc. Even if you don't recognize all/any of the sources, this mod is still great because it adds a ton of cool unique weapons!
- 283 different weapons to find in chests
- each weapon has different damage, durability and rarity
- configuration options to disable weapons, scale damage, change rarity
In my opinion, it's better to not know what all the weapons are so you can be pleasantly surprised when you find them, and aren't looking for a specific one (which isn't really the goal of this mod).
So view at your own peril:
Lord of the Rings
Gimli's Battle Axe
Gimli's Long Axe
Witch King's Sword
Legend of Zelda
Master Sword II
Master Sword III
Fierce Diety's Sword
Cane of Byrna
Phantom Ganon's Sword
Royal Guard's Sword
Great Fairy's Sword
Goddess White Sword
Spiked Boko Club
Sword of the Dead
Wish Star Sword
Fight King Sword
Demon Blood Sword
Realm of the Mad God
Sword of the Colossus
Sword Of Acclaim
Sword of the Mad God
Pirate King's Cutlass
Sword of Splendor
Ancient Stone Sword
Soul Calibur 2
Blue Crystal Rod
Devil May Cry
Kirby's Ultra Sword
Greatsword of Artorias
Great Lord Greatsword
The Devil's Pitchfork
God of War
Blade of Olympus
Blade of Chaos
Ancient Nord Sword
Black Belt Blade
Wyvern Blade Blood
Wyvern Blade Holly
Wyvern Blade Pale
Wyvern Blade Azure
Wyvern Blade Leaf
Palm Wood Sword
Boreal Wood Sword
Blade of Grass
The Rotted Fork
Mace Windu's Lightsaber
The Inquisitor's Lightsaber
Darth Maul's Lightsaber
Qui Gon Jinn's Lightsaber
Kylo Ren's Lightsaber
Count Dooku's Lightsaber
Here are images from all of all of the sprites: 1.0 weapons 1.1 weapons
And here is a link to a table with all of the stats
This mod literally just adds items, so I can't imagine it would be incompatible with anything. It will add items to any loot table with "chest" in the name, so it may add them in chests from other mods too (to see which loot tables get modified look at your log). If you find any mods that are specifically compatible/incompatible, let me know!
As seen in these modpacks:
You may use this in any modpack.
- 1.2 (10/10/18) - 72 new weapons from terraria, skyrim, monster hunter, star wars, nethack, the internet, merlin; config options to disable weapons, adjust rarity, scale damage.
- 1.1 (9/4/18) - 46 new weapons from Runescape, Legend of Zelda, Dark Souls, God of War, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts, Kirby, Pokemon, Bleach and mythology; Some stat adjustments
- 1.1.1 (9/5/18) - fixed a spelling error
- 1.1.2 (9/6/18) - removed unnecessary code
- 1.1.3 (9/6/18) - fixed crashes
- 1.0 (8/28/18) - Release with 130 weapons
Nothing is set in stone, and I learned the bare minimum of java to throw this together, so depending on what I can figure out, what people help me with, and what I have time for, here's what I see:
- Loads more weapons from different series / originals
- different attack speeds / reach
- Enchantment effects on weapons
- Ability to repair items
- Bows, armor, shields, saddles, tools etc.
- Special weapon abilities (projectiles, etc)
- Special weapon effects (particles, sfx, etc)
If you know how to do any of this and would like to help out, check out my source code here: https://github.com/skeddles/heroicarmory (be warned, i use node.js to generate the java code). Feel free to message me here, minecraft forums, or send me an email through my website.
Support future development by clicking follow, favorite or donate at the top, or share it with your friends!
My name is Sam Keddy aka Skeddles. I usually make pixel art and websites, but minecraft is my favorite game. I've wanted to make mods for a while, but I hate java. I decided to try this as I knew adding simple items isn't too complicated, and I can easily expand it, and I think despite it's simplicity, can make minecraft more fun.
- LB Photorealism - Skeddles' Mod Patch - added textures to support various mods
- Various Character Skins (planetminecraft) - free to download and use
To see more of my work, check out SamKeddy.com or follow me on Twitter.
Reddit verification - /u/skeddles