Llama buffs, better rates of farm animal drops, and scattered hay you can place on the ground
Very configurable, in case you don't like some of the changes made!
- All Llamas will have the maximum chest storage size
- Llama spit will apply a slow-down effect to hit mobs
- Llama spit does bonus damage to Blazes
- Llamas with active potion effects will spread the effect to any mob they spit on
- Wearing a carpet boosts defense
- Tamed + Leaded Llamas will defend you when you are hurt / when you hit a mob (Like how Wandering Trader Llama's defend the Wandering Trader)
- Chance for a feather to be left behind when a Chicken takes damage
- Occasionally feathers are left on the ground
- Farm animals will never not drop something. When a farm animal is slain you'll either get a drop as usual, or if the mob was going to drop nothing you will get at LEAST its non-meat drop: a leather, feather, or rabbit hide. This means less cows need to be pointlessly killed less often.
Animal Tempt Item Additions
- Llamas are tempted by Hay Blocks
- Horses are tempted by Carrots and Apples
- Scattered Hay can be crafted with 5 wheat in an X pattern, It's a decorative block meant for laying on the ground of animal stables, pens, and such
- "Slobbered" effect: When a Llama spits on a mob, the mob gets slowed down + isn't able to be on fire temporarily
- Sneak + Right Click a Wandering Trader spawn egg while facing the sky to summon a Wandering Trader with two llama guards
- Right Click a Wandering Trader with a Trader Llama spawn egg to attach a leashed Llama to it
A known glitch that I have to fix: Llamas locking onto a target and spitting in the direction of that mob forever, even if the target dies.ait can be resolved if you move the Llama.