The Growthcraft team is very excited to be able to release version 4.1.0 as our first stable release for Minecraft 1.12.2. During this release we primarily focused on stability and wrapping up all of the outstanding bugs.
- We updated some of the Cheese Vat recipes and as such, you may need to clear your config/growthcraft directory.
- New cheese: Gouda, Casu Marzu,
- Added a Cheese Knife, to be used when cutting cheese wheels.
- Cheese wheels now act like slabs and are stackable. They have to be the same in order to stack them.
- Fixed a recipe conflict between Provolone and Gouda. Gouda is now craftable via the Cheese Vat.
- Fixed a persistent inventory issue with Fishtraps. Fishtraps now keep their inventory after a server restart.
- Fixed bait logic with Fishtraps, they now respect the user configuration settings for requiring bait and even enforce the strict bait settings.
- Beeboxes now completely fill the empty honey combs.
- We now have all 16 wax colors.
- All blocks and items now have textures.
- Balanced cheese food stats and drop amount.
- Cheese vat production progress now available when using The One Probe.
- More lang file updates and thanks to Emirhangg we now have a Turkish translation.
- Implemented code analysis using SonarQube.io
Now that we have reached our 4.1.0 milestone, we will be updating our mod development life cycle so that there is a clear roadmap for our project. This includes a published roadmap, release chains using both Curse Forge and GitHub, and a focus on documentation. We already have a lot of good ideas for future features and are looking forward to implementing them while at the same time making the code base more flexible so that future updates to major versions of Minecraft/Forge occur faster.