In a nutshell
- breed all Minecraft flowers (vanilla flowers)
- additional plants and flowers
- proper stems, blooms and also recipes
- craft new flowers from stems and blooms
New Flowers and Plants
(only available when Growing Flowers Plus activated)
(only available when Growing Flowers Extended activated)
How to breed Flowers?
- hoe a dirt block
- craft seeds using 2 flowers
- plant these seeds on hoed land
- let them grow
- when looking like normal flowers, crop them (drops 1-4 flower(s) and 1-3 seed(s))
- if cropped too early, it drops only seeds
- use a shear to get blooms and stems
- growing to slow? Use bonemeal!
The following are only available when the Option "Growing Flowers Plus" ist activated
How to activate "Growing Flowers Plus" or "Growing Flowers Extended"?
Both are normally deactivated. Before starting your World, go to "Mods", select "Growing Flowers" at the Mods list. The press "Config" at the bottom left corner and activate Plus or/and Extended. Mention, that the Recipes of "Growing Flowers Extended" needs "Growing Flowers Plus" to work!
- Code and realisation: me (gelber_kaktus, also known as Yelteen)
- Textures (plants, flowers): juirox
- Textures (seeds) ced_der and Dragonisser