GregTech CE: Unofficial (GTCEu) is a 1.12.2 mod which aims to improve upon GTCE to provide the ultimate 1.12.2 GT experience.
A (very) brief summary of the major features:
- Greatly improved performance and optimization from GTCE. Most users should enjoy improved RAM usage, FPS and TPS
- Fixed many GTCE bugs (invisible blocks, infinite amps)
- Improved player experience and QoL. Example: Different stone types of ores don't clog player inventories
- Completely reworked and improved fluid pipes and energy cables
- New item pipe system with huge throughputs and configurable logistics
- World generation improvements. Better performance, rebalanced ores. New virtual fluid veins for harvesting
- New content integrated from Shadows of Greg, Gregicality, GT5 Unofficial, Omnifactory, GT New Horizons and more: Advanced SMD components, High-Octane Gasoline, Platinum group metals, Naquadria and Trinium...
- Fancy rendering effects including emissive textures and bloom
New multiblock machines:
- Assembly Line: LuV+ machine from Shadows of Greg
- Fusion Reactor: From Shadows of Greg, now with new recipes and overclocking
- Processing Array: From Shadows of Greg, run up to 16 machines in parallel
- Primitive Water Pump: From GT IMPACT, for your early-game water needs
- Large Chemical Reactor: From several other GT versions, it can run any Chemical recipe, perfect overclocks (0.25x duration, 4x power), and all-new recipes
- Central Monitor: From Gregicality, manage your base from a single screen!
And many, many, many more things...
Join our Discord here!
Check out the Changelog for a full list of changes in version 2.0
GregTech CE: Unofficial requires CodeChickenLib.
GTCEu is not created by, nor maintained by GregoriusT