Game of Thrones Mod is a huge expansion for Minecraft that aims to add the world of Known World into the game. This will include content from HBO series, Game of Thrones, and from other related sources as The World of Ice and Fire.
The mod has been in development since 2019, with a great amount of features released during 2 years. Mod is finished and new updates will contain only small additions and bugfixes.
The official wiki is the place to go if you want to learn about the mod and its contents. You can also talk about the mod, report bugs, and discuss all sort of things on the mod's Discord server.
It is quite outdated, but I have no time to create new trailer now. I can say that this trailer shows 30% of the current mod.
- A new Game of Thrones dimension
- Over 100 new biomes, sub-biomes, and biome variants, each with their own unique structures and resources
- Biomes are generated in accordance with Martin's map of Game of Thrones
- The mysterious, unexplored lands of Sothoryos and Ulthos
- Over 300 fixed structures at their waypoints
- Over 400 banners of great and other houses
- Over 100 legendary characters from series and books
- Hundreds of new blocks, weapons, armours, foods, and items
- People and races from all the Known World
- An alignment system where your actions can improve or harm your reputation with many independent factions
- New gameplay elements dependent on the player's alignment: trading, unit hiring, and an expanded achievement system
- Randomly generated Mini-Quests, and the MQ Book to record them
- A system of modifiers for customising and upgrading your weapons, tools, and armour
- Seamless multiplayer integration in all areas of the mod
We'll be glad to have a help with translation of the Game of Thrones Mod. Every translator will be given the exclusive in-game shield.
File for basis you can choose here.
Credits: Hummel009, Shego, JaquenHghar01 and others. Also huge thanks to Mevans and his team for big codebase and lots of assets.