Welcome to the Safari! Goodall is a mod that aims to add various mobs and wildlife to liven up your Minecraft world!
What does this mod add?
- Rhinos - Large mammals spawning in savanna biomes, they stomp out any nearby fires; can you find the rare white rhino?
- Blue Footed Booby - A small bird found wandering beaches, if given tropical fish they will locate any nearby buried treasure with an "x".
- Seals - Spawning on stone shores and frozen oceans, seals serve as prey for polar bears and ambience to their corresponding biomes.
- Dumbo Octopus - They spawn in deep oceans and can be bucketed, upon death they can drop ink sacs.
- Manatee - Find these guys peacefully swimming around ocean biomes and coastal waters. No use as of yet.
- Flamingo - They spawn in swamps and jungles. Flamingos do not have a use as of yet.
- Kiwi - Spawning in jungle biomes, the kiwi can be pet by right-clicking, other than serving as ambience these guys are so cute!
- Fennec Fox - Find these in deserts and tame them with raw chicken! Command to sit and follow, they also hold items in their mouth.
- White Tailed Deer - Spawning in most forest biomes, the White tailed deer can be killed for a new meat source, venison. These will flee the player.
- Red Deer - The red deer spawns in dark oak forests, they can be killed for venison or on occasion for their head which is a new decor piece.
As long as credited, Goodall may be used in modpacks, youtube videos, etc.