Global Settings V3!
Totally rewritten with these awesome features!
- Modded Support! No more losing mod keybinds or options!
- Auto-Loading toggle! Packs can now safely include the mod without issues! (Auto-loading is a global option, Not per instance)
- Java Environment Variable support for moving the location of the master file! (Use "-Dmaster.properties.location=" to change the location of the file.
- Linux will by default will point to the "XDG_CONFIG_HOME" system property by default! Take that file specifications!
- Manual Options importing! You can have all the fun of setting up an instance in one click then modify it without worrying that it will be reset! (Don't use auto-load if you want unique per instance files.)
- Options are manually updated! Got a pack set up exactly how you want? Save the options and never touch them again!
Because of the total rewrite things act a bit differently, The master file isn't populated by default anymore and auto-loading is off by default so you will need to set the mod up once beforehand to use it everywhere.
Steps to set up:
- Find whatever instance you would like to start with, More mods = better long term options.
- Set all the options how you would like them to be.
- Click the "Update Master" button in the "Options" screen.
- Place the mod in any other instances
- Click the "Load Master" button to copy the options from the master file.