Geolosys is a modpack-friendly version of TerraFirmaCraft ore generation. In essence, it is a simple mod that adds geological systems to Minecraft's world generation. It comes with an extensive config file (and GUI), and allows you to modify WorldGen greatly! With Geolosys, realistic mineral versions of common ores are added for many variants commonly used in modpacks.
Official Geolosys 3.0.0 Beta Testing Server
Join the discord to learn more!
See the in-game Field Guide for detailed documentation
- Vanilla Stones (Diorite, Andesite, Granite)
- Vanilla Resources (Iron, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Redstone, Coal, Lapis and Quartz)
- Common Mod Resources (Copper, Tin, Silver, Lead, Aluminum, Nickel, Platinum, Uranium, Zinc)
- Mekanism (Osmium)
- Big/Extreme Reactors (Uranium)
- Gravel Ores (Ore Converter Feature Blacklisted)
- NetherEx (Ore Converter Feature Blacklisted)
- Actually Additions (Black Quartz from Assorted Quartz)
- Applied Energistics (Charged and Uncharged Certus Quartz from Assorted Quartz)
- Extra Utilities (Redstone Crystal from Cinnabar)
- Thermal Expansion (Sulfur from coal, low chance of TE Cinnabar from Geolosys Cinnabar)
- Thaumcraft (rare earth drops from any Geolosys ore)
- Immersive Engineering (Crusher recipes, Excavator compat)
Don't see an ore or stone you want included? There's a config section for you! You can add any block you want and Geolosys will handle generating it in the same manner it generates its own ores! You can even specify a Cluster block for the surface if you want!
NEW! Coal variants: