Have you ever felt the need for extra tiers of progression, like diamonds just aren't enough? Well, you're in luck! This mod uses new gems generated in the form of ores to craft tools, weapons, and armor. There are also other useful items added, such as a ring that gets rid of all of that pesky cobblestone. Scroll down for more info!
Gems / Ores:
- White Gold (NOTE: Smelts to nuggets, not ingots)
Pictures of Ore Generation:
All ores are generated in the overworld.
Ores are generated lower and rarer as usefulness increases
Only White Gold is generated, found below y = 64
Only White Gold is generated in the end. Generated all over the end island and
is much more common than the overworld or nether.
FULL SETS of Tools (Sword, Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe):
- Reinforced Amethyst
Crafting recipe for tools:
All tools are crafted using obsidian and reinforced amethyst (pickaxe as an example)
White Gold nuggets are from smelting White Gold Ores:
All materials in increasing power and rarity:
- Sapphire and Ruby are similar to iron.
- Emerald is similar to diamond.
- Amethyst tools and armor are better than diamond
- Reinforced Amethyst tools / Gem Armor are the most powerful available
FULL SETS of Armor:
- Gem Armor (Adds buffs for each armor piece!)
Crafting recipes for gem armor (All others are standard style recipes):
White Gold Ingot, Gem Core, and Armor Pieces
Helmet: Night vision
Chestplate: Fire Resistance
Leggings: Speed II
Boots: Jump boost II
Full Set Bonus: Strength III
Item Repairing Chests: 4 Tiers
- Reinforced Amethyst
Basic Ring: Used to craft other rings
Torch Ring: Right click to place torches
Water Ring: Places water
Lava Ring: Places lava
Void Ring: Voids all cobblestone in inventory
Average Ring: Used to craft other rings
Lightning Ring: Spawns lightning where the player is looking
Potion Rings: Apply potion effects when in the hotbar
- All potion rings are crafted with potions (example at bottom),
- exceptions: haste and resistance (shown below)
Advanced: Used to craft other rings
Growth Ring: Right click to apply bone meal in a 3x3 area
Blink Ring: Right click to teleport where the player is looking (max 32 blocks)
Time Ring: Right click to set time to day. Shift right click to set time to night
Flight Ring: Gives player creative flight when in inventory
Instructions for Installation:
- Download the Gem Craft Mod from this page
- Download Minecraft Forge
- RECOMMENDED: Download Just Enough Items (JEI)
- Place the Gem Craft .jar file in your mods folder (and JEI if downloaded)
- Play and enjoy!
Comments, Suggestions, etc:
- All feedback is greatly appreciated! Including:
- Content suggestions
- Bug fixes
- Balance issues
- Other improvements
Thank you everyone for downloading, I have been humbled by the support so far!