Warning: This project is experimental. Its files will not synchronize across the CurseForge network.
Items / Materials
This is the most basic fusion item. Smelting fusion ore in a furnace will yield 4 fusion shards, which can be used to craft dirty fusion ingots, or thrown to create a small harmless explosion.
Dirty Fusion Ingot
Dirty fusion ingots are unstable, and will explode if you right-click with them in your hand. They are created by combining 4 fusion shards in a square pattern on a crafting table.
By smelting a dirty fusion ingot, you obtain a fusion ingot. This is used to create fusion armor, tools, and other items.
Active Fusion Ingot
This item can be obtained by surrounding a diamond with 4 fusion ingots (in a plus shape). Active fusion ingots can be used to create very powerful armor, tools, and other items. This ingot can also be used as a fuel to smelt up to 200 items (twice the length of a lava bucket).
Degraded Fusion Ingot
This item can only be obtained by putting a degraded fusion block into a crafting table. Used to craft volatile matter and defusers.
This is a very special item. Crafted with a degraded fusion ingot, dirty fusion ingot, fusion ingot, and active fusion ingot, any one of the following actions could happen when you right-click the item:
- 2% - Obtain 1 or 2 diamond blocks
- 4% - Obtain 2 or 4 gold blocks
- 22% - Obtain 1 - 16 fusion shards
- 12% - Obtain 1 - 8 diamonds
- 10% - Obtain 1 or 2 emeralds
- 10% - Obtain a fusion bomb
- 1% - Summon a fusion monster
- 19% - Obtain 2 extra volatile matter
- 0.2% - Obtain an active fusion sword, pickaxe, axe, and shovel
- 0.2% - Obtain a full set of active fusion armor
- 2.6% - Create a fusion explosion the size equivalent to that of a charged creeper
- 7% - Obtain 1 - 8 active fusion ingots
Note that these results will only happen if a 25% chance explosion (size of normal creeper explosion) does not take place when right-clicking the item.
This ore requires an iron pickaxe to mine. If mined with anything less than an iron pickaxe, it makes a small explosion when you break it. It has a little glowing effect. A screenshot can be found in the Screenshots section.
Active Fusion Ore
This ore also requires an iron pickaxe to mine. When mined (with anything), it makes a small explosion when you break it. It has a little glowing effect.
Crafted with 4 fusion ingots in a square pattern. Used for compact storage of fusion ingots, and will slowly degrade into degraded fusion blocks over time if placed, gradually emitting radiation damage while doing so. The light level that this block emits diminishes as it is being degraded to a degraded fusion block, and will explode if mined during that time.
Degraded Fusion Block
Crafted with 4 degraded fusion ingots or obtained after a fusion block degrades. Used for storage purposes and to obtain degraded fusion ingots.
Active Fusion Block
Crafted with 4 active fusion ingots. Currently only used for storage purposes. It glows brightly, and occasionally emits radiation damage.
Crafted with TNT in the middle of the grid, redstone in the corners, and dirty fusion ingots in the rest of the slots. When powered by redstone or exploded in a chain reaction, it causes an explosion equivalent to that of a charged creeper. Note: This does not have an entity version like primed TNT; it will explode immediately). Will also explode if broken with anything other than a defuser. This block glows as well.
Crafted with a fusion bomb in the middle of the grid, clocks in the corners, and redstone in the rest of the slots. When powered by redstone or exploded in a chain reaction, it causes an explosion equivalent to that of a charged creeper. Will also explode without the need of redstone or other explosions after a randomized amount of time. Note: This does not have an entity version like primed TNT; it will explode immediately). Will also explode if broken with anything other than a defuser. This block glows at the same level as a normal fusion bomb.
Crafted with 9 volatile matter in a 3x3 cube and can be crafted back into 6 volatile matter. This block can be activated / deactivated by right-clicking on the block while sneaking. When activated, it will begin to destroy the surrounding landscape in an increasing radius and store the blocks in its inventory until the inventory becomes full. The volatile block will continue to destroy everything around it, with the exception of tile entities (such as chests, furnaces, etc). The inventory can be accessed by right-clicking on the block. Warning: This block can cause major damage to your world if left to run indefinitely. Destroying the block does not drop the contents of the inventory on the ground, and disabling it will delete all stored items.
Fusion tools do not have any special effects, with the exception of the Fusion Bow that fires exploding Fusion Arrows. All tools are crafted in the normal fashion with fusion ingots, sticks, and string for the bow.
Crafted with a degraded fusion ingot above a stick. The only safe way to defuse a fusion bomb or time bomb.
Active Fusion Tools
Crafted in the normal fashion with active fusion ingots and sticks. Unlike normal tools, they can be stacked up to 8 items each. All effects can be disabled by sneaking.
- Active Fusion Sword - Causes fusion explosions proportional to the size in the stack when hitting mobs. Explosions do not effect the player 99% of the time.
- Active Fusion Pickaxe - When mining, causes fusion explosions that damage blocks but automatically collect into the player's inventory proportionally to the size in the stack. Collecting blocks performs as if the pickaxe has silk touch.
- Active Fusion Axe - When mining logs, it will automatically collect the logs around where you mined proportionally to the size of the stack.
- Active Fusion Shovel - Performs the same action as the axe towards dirt, sand, gravel, etc. in a slightly smaller area.
- Active Fusion Hoe - Tills the surrounding area when used, proportionally to the size of the stack. Will also turn podzol and coarse dirt into regular dirt.
- Active Fusion Bow - Performs similarly to the Fusion Bow, but rapid fires Fusion Arrows.
Fusion armor does not have any special effects. Crafted in the normal fashion with fusion ingots.
Active Fusion Armor
Crafted in the normal fashion with active fusion ingots. When equipping a full set of active fusion armor, the following attributes are applied:
- The potion effects strength II, speed II, and haste II are applied.
- Occasionally, the effect regeneration II will be applied.
- Rarely, the player will be afflicted with strong radiation (configurable).
- The armor's protection increases greatly.
The fusion monster is a mob that will spawn in the overworld at night. They are quite fast, but you rarely have to deal with a group of them because they tend to fight each other to the death. They have 50HP, but it can be greatly decreased after a fight. They drop 0-2 fusion ingots, and rarely 0-3 active fusion ingots.
Fusion Blocks Degrading:
Fusion Monsters Fighting:
Fusion Armor & Tools:
(Left to right: Fusion Sword, Fusion Pickaxe, Fusion Axe, Fusion Shovel, Fusion Hoe, Fusion Bow, Fusion Ingot, Fusion Ore, Fusion Block)
Active Fusion Armor & Tools:
(Left to right: Active Fusion Sword, Active Fusion Pickaxe, Active Fusion Axe, Active Fusion Shovel, Active Fusion Hoe, Active Fusion Bow, Active Fusion Ingot, Active Fusion Ore, Active Fusion Block)
All Fusion Blocks:
(Top, left to right: Fusion Block, Active Fusion Block, Degraded Fusion Block)
(Bottom, left to right: Fusion Bomb, Fusion Ore, Active Fusion Ore, Volatile Block, Time Bomb)
All Fusion Items:
(Items not shown in previous screenshots: Fusion Shard, Fusion Arrow, Dirty Fusion Ingot, Degraded Fusion Ingot, Volatile Matter, Defuser)
Crafting / Furnace Recipes
Dirty Fusion Ingots:
Active Fusion Ingots:
Volatile Matter (shapeless):
Fusion Block, Active Fusion Block, and Degraded Fusion Block:
Fusion Arrow (shapeless):
Active Fusion Bow:
activeArmorRadiationDamage - The amount of damage occasionally dealt while wearing active fusion armor. 0 to disable. Default = 5
autoUpdateCheck - Automatically check to see if a new update for the mod is available. false to disable. Default = true
loginMessage - Send a message to players logging onto a world. Currently this message notifies the player that the mod is in beta, but it could be changed or removed in the future. false to disable. Default = true
- Volatile Matter can now spawn in dungeon chests
- Changed Fusion Monster model / texture
- Implemented correct Fusion Monster spawn egg colors
- Fixed: Volatile Block GUI occasionally crashing game
- Added Active Fusion Bow
- Added Volatile Block
- Code optimizations
- Active Fusion Ingots can now be used as fuel (up to 200 items)
- Active Fusion Block occasionally emits radiation damage
- Fusion Block now emits radiation damage while it's degrading
- OreDictionary support!
- Fixed: Fusion Hoe and Active Fusion Hoe recipes were same as swords
- Code optimizations
- Added GUI Configuration
- Code optimizations
- Fixed: hoe missing as result from volatile matter
- Added Fusion Bow
- Added Fusion Arrow
- Adjusted fusion monster volume
- Slowed the fusion monster down a bit
- Added the ability for fusion monsters to spawn in non-vanilla biomes
- Added growl sound to the fusion monster
- Added hurt sound to the fusion monster
- Added death sound to the fusion monster
- Changed defuser recipe
- Changed defuser texture
- Fixed: hoe and shovel having same recipes
- Slightly increased fusion ore spawn rates
- Added logo on mod info screen
- Added active fusion ore
- Code optimizations
- Initial beta release
- My friend iLavVex, for creating some textures.
- Landwil, for help with the defuser texture
- www.freesfx.co.uk, for sounds
- cpw for Volatile Block background inventory texture
Is this mod in beta?
Does that mean there are bugs?
Possibly, but if you find any, tell me and I'll update the mod!
Can I use this mod in my modpack?
Email me for permission; I'll probably say yes. (email: email@example.com)
Your email is funny.
That's not a question.
Can I suggest something?
Sure! Just contact me either through commenting here, this thread, or by my email! (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
If I don't respond, I either might have not seen it or I am still considering it.
Respond to this thread with a mod review of this mod, and I'll add it here!