ModFest 1.15 mod that adds forcefields to protect your base from enemies! Somewhat incomplete - I might come back to it at some point, but if someone else is interested in developing it do message me.
- Fluid Input Hatches take in water/lava/glass/water bucket/lava bucket/rotten flesh from the world and output to Fluid Pipes. They increase the pressure of the fluid in the pipe, allowing you to get enough pressure to start an Ejector.
- Fluid Pipes transfer fluids between blocks. They can be heated by starting a fire directly underneath them.
- Plasma Ejectors turn heated and pressurised fluids into plasma forcefields, which have various behaviours.
- Plasma Projectors were going to be a thing, but I ran out of time. Enjoy the spherical glass forcefield that does nothing!
- Gauges measure the pressure and temperature of pipes, input hatches and plasma ejectors.
- Water becomes steam, which hurts living things but allows items to pass through.
- Lava literally just kills everything.
- Glass is inert, so you can make an unbreakable barrier (or a drawbridge, when I get round to adding redstone functionality)
- Funky Goo kills mobs but allows players to pass through freely.