• Fly FPV in Minecraft!
• Find out what FPV is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZLimUDUJTA
• Check out the #tutorial in our discord for video tutorials.
• Install Forge 31.2 or above. It must be 31.2 or above in order to play multiplayer with this mod!
• To setup your controller/transmitter go into Minecraft settings: Options -> Controls -> FPV.
• On the FPV settings screen, you can change your controller's bindings.
• You can change your rates via the FPV settings screen.
• When in game, use your arm switch to enter and leave FPV mode.
• Advanced Physics. Want to fly a whoop? Want to fly a 5 inch? Maybe an X-Class? Use real world parameters such as mass, motor kv and prop size to get different flight characteristics.
• Supports any controllers and radios!
• Betaflight Rates!
• Multiplayer supported.
• We have racing leaderboards and grief protection on our server! https://minecraftfpv.com
• In game settings UI which make setup easy!
Upcoming Features and Issue tracker: https://tracker.minecraftfpv.com