- Approx. 200 biomes (about 600 technical biome ids used)
- Full Biome's o' Plenty compatibility
- Dynamic trees compatibility
- A version for players who don't want new blocks added to the terrain
- Light the buried bedrock portals and you'll find yourself in another alternate dimension
- Beta volcanoes
- New cave system
- Caverns and mountains like you've never seen before
- Custom biome objects both donated to me, and some made myself
Adjusted a few things which may allow mod added mobs to spawn better
Adjusted biome temperatures to possibly work better with some mods
Added the first alternate dimension
Added support for dynamic trees
Added an unmodded version
Added the rest of the missing BOP objects
For all versions download OTG+ v6
FFH_PURE only requires OTG+ v6
FFH_DYNAMIC requires OTG+ v6 and exactly DynamicTrees-1.12.2-0.7.8
FFH_BOP requires OTG+ v6 and exactly BiomesOPlenty-1.12.2-188.8.131.529-universal
FFH_FULL requires OTG+ v6 and exactly BiomesOPlenty-1.12.2-184.108.40.2069-universal and exactly DynamicTrees-1.12.2-0.7.8 and exactly DynamicTreesBOP-1.12.2-1.2
Simply drag and drop all required mods and the version of FFH of your choosing into you mods folder and start a new world.
AsianHalfSquat top ten countdown - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33PpduLhSTA&t=1s
- The vast majority of trees used in this mod are made by this guy. He is a hero. Without his trees, release would've been thrown out the window.
- The Logotan tree pack is great and provided some much needed trees than I did not already have
To get screenshots like mine use seus renewed with Atmospheric Density set to 0.5, Tonemapping Curve set to 6.0, Saturation set to 1.5, and Image sharpness set to 1.0.
To use FFH on a server set world-generator=OTG and level-name="same as the name of the mod" For example, if you are using FFH_FULL, then level-name would be "FFH_FULL". If using FFH_PURE, then level-name would be "FFH_PURE". etc..
If using a version with Dynamic Trees compatibility I recommend using the Dynamic Trees config to increase their growth speed considerably, to help them blend quicker.
I have not yet tested it, But it may be possible to create a Far From Home world on 1.12.2, uninstall OTG and my mod, update Minecraft and everything might still work, thus, allowing FFH to be compatible with every version after 1.12.2 just like a regular minecraft world. This would only work on FFH_PURE, and no other versions due to updates breaking mod compatibility.
Known/Recommended Compatible Mods
Just a Few Fish
Thank you and I hope you enjoy!