The Forge version of FancyMenu can be downloaded *here*!
FancyMenu is a client-side Minecraft mod to customize ingame menus and the first mod ever with a fully functional ingame menu editor GUI to edit your menu screens without leaving the game!
A special thing about FancyMenu is, that it's not limited to the basic minecraft menus like the options or inventory menu.
With FancyMenu, you can customize nearly every default-looking menu in the game. Even menus from other mods!
Some of its key features are:
- Hide, move, resize and rename buttons
- Change button textures
- Auto-click buttons
- Create buttons to open links, send messages and much more
- Add lines of text to menu screens and format them
- Animate the background of menus
- Add textures and animations to menus
- Add web text and images by URL to dynamically change its content
- Add audio to menus and animations
- Play animations as game intro before the main menu loads
FancyMenu has a lot of features and I really recommend you to read the wiki to fully understand it, but there's also a video series about how to use the mod. It's still useful to read the wiki, but I think watching a video can be easier for some people, so here you go!
FAQ | Frequently Asked Questions
Bug Reports and Requests
FancyMenu can be freely used in modpacks.
To my patrons:
And other great people:
- Vetrix - For the Polish translation
- rickyybrez - For the Brazilian Portuguese translation
FancyMenu Copyright © 2020-2022 Keksuccino.
FancyMenu is licensed under DSMSL (DON'T SNATCH MA STUFF LICENSE).
See "Custom License" in the "About Project" section for more information about this license.
Minecraft Cave Animation Copyright © Mojang AB.
You need a Minecraft server to play with your friends but it's just too much work to setup one on your own?
No problem, just rent an ready-to-use server and start playing in a snap!
Just click on the image below and use the code keksuccino to get 25% off your first month!