The Forge version of FancyMenu can be downloaded *here*!
FancyMenu is a client-side Minecraft mod to customize ingame menus and the first mod ever with a fully functional ingame menu editor GUI to edit your menu screens without leaving the game!
A special thing about FancyMenu is, that it's not limited to the basic minecraft menus like the options or inventory menu.
With FancyMenu, you can customize nearly every default-looking menu in the game. Even menus from other mods!
Some of its key features are:
- Hide, move, resize and rename buttons
- Change button textures
- Auto-click buttons
- Create buttons to open links, send messages and much more
- Add lines of text to menu screens and format them
- Animate the background of menus
- Add textures and animations to menus
- Add web text and images by URL to dynamically change its content
- Add audio to menus and animations
- Play animations as game intro before the main menu loads
> Persona 5 layout by u/Spacecoreflake
Edit Layouts Ingame - In a Fancy GUI!
FancyMenu comes bundled with a layout editor to easily create and edit menu layouts without any special knowledge!
If you want to learn how to use the layout edior, check out its docs!
FAQ | Frequently Asked Questions
The Wiki has some very helpful documentations about creating animations and customizing menus!
Bug Reports and Requests
FancyMenu can be freely used in modpacks.
To my patrons:
And other great people:
- Vetrix - For the Polish translation
- rickyybrez - For the Brazilian Portuguese translation
Copyright © 2020-2021 Keksuccino.
Minecraft Cave Animation
Copyright © Mojang AB.
You need a Minecraft server to play with your friends but it's just too much work to setup one on your own?
No problem, just rent an ready-to-use server and start playing in a snap!
Just click on the image below and use the code keksuccino to get 25% off your first month!