- New block: Turbine Redstone Port, both in Basic and Reinforced variants. Use it to turn your Turbine on or off, engage the inductor coils or change the max flow rate of vapor inside the Turbine. Can emit a signal based on rotor speed, coolant and vapor quantity and amount of energy in the buffer
- new Redstone Ports output option: all the output signal now support an "in between" option to emit a signal if a sensor is between a min and max value
- Added recipes to craft Reinforced Casing from Basic ones and to get Casings back from other parts
- Added spanish translations. Thanks to aa-sz!
- Updated ZeroCore to version 1.16.4-2.0.19
- Bumped version to 2.0.21
- Compatible with MC 1.16.3, 1.16.4 and 1.16.5. Use the same .jar.