Uploaded by JLBShecky
Uploaded Oct 5, 2014
Game Version 1.7.10
Size 853.29 KB
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
- New Features
- Slimes now spawn in Green Swamps (Please note due to an incompatibility between Forge and Optifine, if you are playing single player and have Optifine installed slimes will not spawn in the Green Swamp. If you are connected to a server or playing without Optifine slimes will spawn under the same conditions as they would in a vanilla swamp.)
- Our biomes now have weights that are configurable, allowing some of them to show up more frequently than others. You can also configure them via the config file to make them more likely to spawn. Please keep in mind that these values must be divisible by ten due to a bug is how the selection code works in vanilla/forge.
- Bug Fixes
- Sakura fence incorrectly called it's self an Acacia Fence
- Scarecrow bug fixes
- The scarecrow no longer registers itself globally so it should not cause issues with mods like Artifact.
- The scarecrow should also have it's name properly show up in mods that can display entity names such as Waila or Thaumcraft.
- Redrock Stairs were missing the 's' to make them plural.
- Our food, strawberries, chocolate, and chocolate strawberries now use the 1.7.x food mechanics making the compatible with Hunger Overhaul.
- Strawberries should now be able to be disable via the config file.