Discord Server: https://discord.gg/XbfENR3
External Tweaker acts as a mod and outside program for creating, managing, and editing scripts for Crafttweaker.
Versions that end the same work with the same version program (externaltweaker-MCVer-ProgramVer)
Downloads for the program are found under additional files for 1.10.2! The program works with 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, and 1.12 though!
NOTICE: AFTER VERSION 0.3, ONLY THE 1.12 VERSION OF EXTERNAL TWEAKER WILL BE SUPPORTED! THIS ALSO MEANS THE PROGRAM FILE WILL BE FOUND UNDER THE 1.12 VERSION STARTING WITH 0.4!
- Create new, open, or delete scripts with multiple scripts open at the same time!
- Only 1 required launch from in-game (unless there's changes to data due to mod updates)!
- Works with scripts made outside of External Tweaker! Supports reading variables!
- Dynamically get a list of all items, fluids, ore dictionaries for use in the program! Never use the /mt hand command again!
- Dynamically get a list of all recipe functions from the mods loaded! No list to update! (NOTE: It may detect some recipes that don't do anything or aren't loaded, especially with support added by Modtweaker)
- Works with all types of recipes including crafting tables, furnaces, Modtweaker added support, along with support added by mods for themselves etc!
- Name the parameters so that you know what it is! Make sure to export the data to save these changes!
- Import and export data and be able to keep it all separated between recipes, items, fluids, or ore dict, and only import what needs to be changed!
General Directions For Use:
- Get Crafttweaker and the mod downloaded, and put the mods in the mods folder
- Optionally download the outside program under additional files for 1.10.2 version
- Open Minecraft and run the /extTweaker command in-game
- Once the program is open, just look at the buttons say, and edit away!
- Make sure to set whether the type of recipe is remove or add/other as it's important for script saving!
- Just make sure to save the script!
- If you want to use the program without opening Minecraft every time, export the data, and then import the data anytime you open the program! Just make sure you import data before opening scripts!
Want to support me?
You can donate above to paypal or through patreon.
Don't feel like you have to, though. Playing with my mods is already showing support!!