THE INFECTION EXPANSION HAS DROPPED WITH NEW MOBS, WORLD GEN, BLOCKS AND MORE!
Seeking wiki-wielding ninjas to populate and or design the basics for the wiki! I'll slowly get around to populating it myself but it'll take away from important modding and development time!
- New World Gen (Biomes, Ores, Structures)
- New Blocks (Building, Decoration, Custom and Unique Themed)
- New Items (Tools, Weapons, Food, Rare Items, Custom and Unique Themed)
- New Mobs
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does this mod work with Biome's O Plenty, Other worldgen Mods, etc? It should do! Depends on the mod and how or what they do with biomes!
- Will the Infection Expansion be coming to 1.12.2? Most likely not, I'd rather invest the time making new content than spending it back-porting to 1.12 (I might port back some smaller things if I find the time/motivation)
- Very fast hotfix for 3.2.0 to 3.2.1 a very game breaking recipe slipped into the game upon compilation of the mod, so it was only when I tested it on my server did I realize what was going on! please update asap!
SPOILERS: For those who don't like adventure and exploration! *Pictures show older artwork on mod items/textures **Not fully representative of what is added into the game, much much more is added!
- 4 new biomes
- 3 new rock types
- 3 new ores
- 6 new trees
- Rice Paddies
- Underwater plants
- New Structures and Dungeons
- Each rock type has around 7 decoration blocks, can you discover the recipes for all of them?
- All Trees have full decoration options available to them!
- Stairs, Slabs, Walls, Fences, Doors for all woods/rocks
- Potted Plants
- Tatami Mats
- Custom Banners
- More to come later! :)
New Items and Mobs:
- Tools and armour for all ores
- Special rare treat, which can only be found in chests that generate in the world
- New food items
- New Mob drops
- New NPC Mob
- Custom Themed Items
- More to come later!
Bugs, Updates & Feedback
Any bugs, problems and feedback on the mod is very welcome, especially on the pacing/flow of the exploration related items, as well as texture and artistic feedback too! Ideally, if you can use the Issue tracker on this page, that'd be fantastic but it can also be done in the comment section below or come join the Discord and post in the relevant sections!