Explorercraft is an adventure and exploration based mod, if the name didn't already give it away! This mod is specifically focused on creating and encouraging those aspects of Minecraft by enhancing vanilla content and adding in new varied content as you traverse your worlds!
- New World Gen (Biomes, Ores, Structures)
- New Blocks (Building, Decoration, Custom and Unique Themed)
- New Items (Tools, Weapons, Food, Rare Items, Custom and Unique Themed)
- New Mobs
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does this mod work with Biome's O Plenty, Other worldgen Mods, etc?: It should do! Depends on the mod and how or what they do with biomes, mine are registered in the standard forge way!
- Will the Infection Expansion be coming to 1.12.2?: Unfortunately no, Minecraft is forever evolving for the better! I'd rather invest the time making new content and playing on the latest features than spending it back-porting to 1.12.
- Why the final 1.16.5 version?: With 1.17 out and 1.18 around the corner and the teaser for 1.19, it seem quite a lot of my mods items have been or will be added in some shape or form to the game! Which is fantastic! but made me reflect on the direction I wanted to the mod in the future, as well as prep for modding into 1.18! So the mod isn't going anywhere!
SPOILERS: For those who don't like adventure and exploration! *Pictures show older artwork on mod items/textures **Not fully representative of what is added into the game, much much more is added!
- 4 new biomes
- 3 new rock types
- 3 new ores
- 6 new trees
- Rice Paddies
- Underwater plants
- New Structures and Dungeons
- Each rock type has around 7 decoration blocks, can you discover the recipes for all of them?
- All Trees have full decoration options available to them!
- Stairs, Slabs, Walls, Fences, Doors for all woods/rocks
- Potted Plants
- Tatami Mats
- Custom Banners
- More to come later! :)
New Items and Mobs:
- Tools and armour for all ores
- Special rare treat, which can only be found in chests that generate in the world
- New food items
- New Mob drops
- New NPC Mob
- Custom Themed Items
- More to come later!
Bugs, Updates & Feedback
Any bugs, problems and feedback on the mod is very welcome, especially on the pacing/flow of the exploration related items, as well as texture and artistic feedback too! Ideally, if you can use the Issue tracker on this page, that'd be fantastic but it can also be done in the comment section below or come join the Discord and post in the relevant sections!
Anyone is free to use my mod in a modpack or to make youtube content, review on a website, etc but all I require is for you to link the downloads back to this page or the relevant file version downloads page! If you do make a mod review or play any youtube series with Explorercraft, please post it in the discord! I love checking out all the videos!