- Built using Forge version(s): 1.12.2: 22.214.171.12468 , 1.13.2: 25.0.45
- Intended for use on Client and Server
- Adds poop block and item, along with layered poop block
- TL;DR Mod description: Makes animals poop frequently, which form dung piles. Dung piles can be collected for use as fertilizer or biological weapons.
The pile of dung will continue to grow if animals keep pooping on that tile, until it forms a solid block after 8 times. This DOES mean that if you don't clean your fenced animal pens out, animals could escape! Dung piles will also slowly decay over time, so only the most crammed of animal pens should have massive dung accumulation. You can break the dung pile at any time to retrieve a dung item for each layer. Each Dung item acts as bonemeal, and can also be thrown, for memes.
- Download the latest the Forge installer for the Minecraft version you want from http://files.minecraftforge.net/
If possible, I'd recommend selecting "Recommended Build" if available, as It's likely more stable than the "Latest Build".
- Run the installer. "The installer will attempt to install forge into your vanilla launcher environment, where you can then create a new profile using that version and play the game!"
- Download the latest version of the mod you want.
- Place the mod in the "mods" folder of your Minecraft installation ("%appdata%/.minecraft" by default)
- That's it! The mod should now successfully be installed!
You are free to include any of my mods in any mod pack. I would like for you to link to the CurseForge project page somewhere, but this is not a requirement.
I do not give consent for anyone to reupload the mod files of this, or any of my other mods, except as part of a collection/mod pack. You may, however, "reupload" the mod on any other site, as long as the main download link is to CurseForge.
If you are concerned about not having support for your language, feel free to create a translated .lang (or .json as of 1.13.2), and I'd be more than happy to add it to an official release.
If you would like a translation for your language to be included in the official release, just send me a translated lang file, and I'll be more than happy to add it. You will recieve your username in the credits for your contribution.
Currently there are only English US and Simplified Chinese
Support The Author
I love making Minecraft mods! I hope you enjoy them, too! I strive to produce the highest quality mods, with the fastest patches. However, this takes a decent amount of time and effort to achieve. I'd be really grateful if some of you could help give back to me for the time I've given to make excellent content for you! Even just a single dollar means the absolute world to me, and shows me that the work I'm doing is appreciated. Every patron gets their name/alias in the credits on all my mods!
You can view the changelog for a release on it's file info page here.