Enhanced Server Moderation
This is a server side mod for Minecraft, with it you can assign commands to players.
- Creates Unique WorldID for use with JourneyMap 5.0+ Each world will have it's own map now!
- Simple administrator commands to add and remove users.
- Create moderation groups with preset commands and assign a user to a group. (coming soon)
- A simple API for other mod developers so they can have Enhanced Server Moderation handle access to their commands.
- New Commands being added all the time.
Join #esm on irc.esper.net
- /adduser 'username' 'commands'
- add as many commands as needed, separated by a space.
- example: "/adduser mysticdrew whitelist kick ban"
- /removeuser 'username' commands
- same as adduser just removes the commands from the user.
- creates a commands.txt in the esm directory with a list of all command and a small description.
- /playerinfo 'username'
- displays a bunch of info about the user.
- displays session and overall playtime and total deaths.
- Group Commands
- /assigngroup 'user' 'groups'
- assigns groups to a user
- /removegroup 'user' 'groups'
- removes groups from a user
- /editgroup 'groupName' add|remove|delete|list' 'commands'
- add - adds commands to a group, creates the group if it does not exist
- remove - removes groups from a user
- delete - deletes the group
- list - lists the commands in the group
- /setcolor <color> set's the user name's color
- /played displays current played time and total deaths
Feel free to contact me with new suggested commands. I can easily add custom commands.
- add custom bans
- add a dimensional teleport command
- add requested commands
- added command /playerinfo 'username' this command displays a bunch of info about the user
- added group commands
- creates a UUID for the world, and sends to the client. This is for compatibility with JourneyMap 5.0+
- Built with forge version: 10.13.2.1230.
- Put EnhancedServerModeration.x.x.x.jar into the server's mod directory.
- This mod is not needed on the client side, generally discouraged to put on the client.
- Add it!
EnhancedServerModeration is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
EnhancedServerModeration is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with EnhancedServerModeration. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.